4 colors available

BY LUCKY LEAF

Lucky Leaf ?? 100% Apple Juice.
From concentrate & fresh apples.
120% daily value of Vitamin C.
Per 8 fl oz serving.

Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Foodie Expert
Lucky leaf apple juice is so delicious! It taste almost like fresh squeezed juice, and if you like Apple juice you know how good fresh taste! It is inexpensive and great tasting! I do feel like this brand is a little difficult to find though.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
Such a great apple juice. It is one of the best tasting apple juice out there just so sweet and delicious. I find it to be a little less sweet than others. My favorite.
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
Foodie Expert
Lucky leaf 100% Apple Juice is one of my favorite breakfast drink for my family. It's not too sweet just the right amount. One I'll keep getting over again.
Jale V.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
Foodie Expert
I grew up drinking this juice it was my mom's go to Apple juice and it will also be mines with my baby girl
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
This is by far the best apple juice out there. So crisp tasting. I love how big the jugs are too.
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this apple juice. It is by far one of the best tasting apple juices out there!
Laura E.
Laura E.
This is by far the best apple juice. Everyone in my household loves it. We buy it all the time.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I would say that this is my favorite brand of apple juice. It's sweet, crisp, and refrshing.
Dantrice W.
Dantrice W.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love love love apple juice. this apple juice taste like real apples which I love.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
This apple juice is pretty tasty. My daughter seems to love it and she's pretty picky.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
How does this compare to other brands? Is it sweeter than most?
Janece H.
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I haven't had this brand of apple juice is it good?