BY LUCKY LEAF

Lucky Leaf ?? 100% Apple Juice.
From concentrate & fresh apples.
120% daily value of Vitamin C.
Per 8 fl oz serving.

• How does this compare to other brands? Is it sweeter than...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Lucky leaf apple juice is so delicious! It taste almost like fresh squeezed juice, and if you like Apple juice you know how good fresh taste! It is inexpensive and great tasting! I do feel like this brand is a little difficult to find though.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Love this juice it isn't overly sweet it is jusy right. I love apple juice but this is one of my favorite brands to buy asidr from concentrate. Would definitely recommend this juice for sure. The best.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Super yummy, kids love it, I love putting it in my morning smoothies & it's taste great. It's my second time buying it and I love it even more the second time around. Totally recommend. Plus it's affordable
Jillian C.
Maurice, LA
My son started to drink this and he enjoys it. I have tried a few different kinds of juice but this is the one that seemed to stick out. It is a good price and an overall good juice. I plan to continue buying it in the future.
Maria G.
Chula Vista, CA
Such a great apple juice. It is one of the best tasting apple juice out there just so sweet and delicious. I find it to be a little less sweet than others. My favorite.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES I LOVE THIS APPLE JUICE IT'S GOOD AND HEALTHY FOR YOUR BODY I DRINK ALL THE TIME I KEEP IT ON HAND CAUZE MY GRANDCHILDREN LOVE IT AND IT'S A GREAT BRAND
Nieves G.
Lucky leaf 100% Apple Juice is one of my favorite breakfast drink for my family. It's not too sweet just the right amount. One I'll keep getting over again.
Noelle S.
Tastes really good to be natural. Yes, sounds funny but the artifical stuff usually tastes sweeter but this juice is too good to pass up.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
Great taste, great price and apple mice is always a staple in our fridge. My kids love the taste and I love the price.
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
This apple juice is so delicious, and nutritious! I love this product because it tastes good and its good for you
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
How does this compare to other brands? Is it sweeter than most?
Janece H.
Lafayette, LA
I haven't had this brand of apple juice is it good?