BY LUCKY COUNTRY

Aussie Style Soft Gourmet Licorice Our famous licorice started with a lucky accident in 1957.  During the process of making a batch of hard licorice we miscalculated and made a soft smooth product by mistake. Fortunately someone tasted the product prior throwing it away and now almost 50 years later it is still Australia s largest selling licorice with almost 98% of the entire market.  Its still made the old fashioned way with all natural ingredients and is flavoured with natural licorice extract not aniseed oil. We hope you enjoy this wonderful low fat treat as much as Australians do. 97% fat free Made with the finest ingredients Australia s largest selling licorice Available in black, strawberry, apple, pineapple and black cherry flavors ; see more...

• I'm not personally a huge licorice person but my mom absolutely l...1 Answers
Lucky Country Licorice Tub
  • "I think it's bitter and gross, but I do believe it's just an acquired taste that I don't have." in 2 reviews
  • "I tried pawning them off on my best friend who loves apple candies and even she hated them!" in 1 review
  • "As for me ehhh I can only take a little small bite and thats it." in 1 review
Ashley S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
You definitely have to have a be accustomed to black licorice. Personally I enjoy black licorice over any other kind, and I have my father to thank for that. I love how soft it is!
yuliya r.
Vineland, NJ
Ok I'm glad I found something to hate. I really don't like Licoris it's the worst ever. Sorry to every one who likes this but I don't know if there is anything in this world that will help me like it.
Misty N.
Edwardsville , Ks
I DO NOT LIKE THESE THINGS!! THEY ARE GROSS. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A NASTY TASTE IN YOUR MOUTH EAT THESE. WHY NOT GO LICK THE ROAD OUTSIDE SAME FLAVOR... EWWWWWWWW!!!!
Nikki F.
Stockton, CA
If licorice is what you are looking for licorice is what you get. Black licorice is my favorite, however, they leave a bit of an aftertaste in your mouth. But true flavors of licorice. Not super chewy and have never had a "stale" batch that are tough.
Robinne A.
Licorice is definitely an acquired taste......that I have not acquired. I am baffled as to how anyone finds these things delicious. Not my cup of tea
Lauren G.
These remind me of my father. I think he is the only one that can eat a whole bunch and enjoy them. As for me ehhh I can only take a little small bite and thats it. It has a really strong taste to it.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Tried these once when i found them in an airport and they were terrible. I tried pawning them off on my best friend who loves apple candies and even she hated them!
Anastasia G.
Grand Prairie , TX
I have never tried this brand but in general I think black licorice is absolutely discussing I do not see how anyone can eat it or like the taste
Stefanie S.
I am not a fan of licorice at ALL. The taste is just something I have never acquired to. This is just a personal opinion but I can not give licorice a good review!
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
These are nice and soft. and very chewy but i really fate black licorice ive never been able to eat anything of this flavor
Elly S.
Goldsboro, NC
I'm not personally a huge licorice person but my mom absolutely loves black licorice so I was just wanting to see if this Katie had maybe a bad aftertaste or was it chalky taste saying you noticed anything about the candy that might not be that right before order some thanks that would be really helpful