BY LUCKY COUNTRY

98% fat free Made in the USA see more...

Lucky Country: Licorice Aussie Style Soft Gourmet Black, 10.6 Oz
  • "I don't really like black licorice, but I've had other flavors of this brand and I like them!" in 2 reviews
Lauren O.
I LOVE black licorice. It's one of my favorite candy flavors. I grew up eating the Red Vine brand of black licorice but those are NOTHING compared to the Aussie Style ones! These are much softer and have a much stronger flavor which I prefer. They aren't nearly as strong as Dutch licorice but still delicious!
Stacey K.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love black licorice and this brand is one of my favorites. The licorice is always moist and of course tasty. I can always find this brand at Marshall's store so I usually buy two bags at a time. Love this product.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Does anyone even like licorice except little old white ladies? I hate licorice but I can at least tolerate the red. The black? Oh hell no. It just tastes medicinal and gross and eating a whole stick of it is a chore. (If I can spit it out without anyone seeing, I do it.)
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
I love black licorice. It one of my favorite flavors in the licorice family. It has a dark earthy taste to it and a sharp after bite. Make sure you know what you are trying when you bite into it, it will not be sweet. I would suggest to try it if you want something new.
Breanna R.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely do not like black licorice, it taste so disgusting and it taste like medicine. i would not recommend this to anyone!
Tara D.
West Chester, PA
Black licorice is my favorite! so delicious! this brand is good not super chewy like cheap licorice!
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
Alison C.
Liberty, MO
This is definitely different than Licorice Twizzlers. Regardless I like them.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
This taste horrible to be honest. Maybe because I don't like licorice but other then that it is still bad.
Ariel H.
Ugh black licorice is my least favorite candy. You couldn't pay me to eat them.