Lucky Country, Inc. Lucky Country Aussie Style Soft Licorice, Strawberry, 1.5 Pound

BY LUCKY COUNTRY, INC.

Kealy K.
If you like th licorice that comes in candy club, THIS IS IT FOR SO MUCH CHEAPER. This is my favorite candy. It's way for affordable than candy club. I bought it online and I will always repurchase it. My whole family eats it and loves them. Not just this flavor ( although it is the favorite ) all the other flavors are amazing.
Brandy G.
This stuff is soooooo good. I love the strawberry flavor, the chewyness and that you can usually find these at any grocery store. Be careful, you will want to eat the whole bag! Pretty inexpensive and really tasty. I highly recommend these and will repurchase them continually.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The best Juicy flavorful yummy not artificially tasting licorice. Soft and Amazing to eat. Feels great in mouth doesn't stick to teeth or hard to eat the best texture around. Flavor is beyond words it's delicious and my obsession when coming to an item like this.
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This is very soft and sweet licorice. It tastes nice, but there is a slight aftertaste that is a bit strange to me, leaving a bit of a bitter note behind. However, when compared to other licorice, this is a great choice.
Rachel V.
This candy reminds me of my Grandmother's house at Christmas! She always served this candy among the many homemade candy she served. It will always give me fond memories of her and it's really good candy!! My kids love this stiff it is short and prices are large , great flavor and the amount in the package it good not to bad for the price
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like this strawberry licorice. It is flavorful, and I like the texture. I'd repurchase if I can find it. I only found one bag in the store (Dollar Tree).
Jodi C.
Surprise, AZ
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA
I am a big fan of licorice. This is by far my favorite flavored licorice, it's really nice and soft and no artificial strawberry taste
Whitney K.
I love these low fat strawberry licorice these are packed with flavor they almost taste just like strawberries to me
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yummmy. I cant believe how soft and full of flavor these are. I can actually taste the strawberry flavor in them.
Rebecca R.
Belcamp, MD
Do they sell this product in the US?