BY LUCKY CHARMS

Lucky Charms Treats Marshmallow Snack Bars: Includes 24 fun-size bars (0.53 oz each) 1g saturated fat 50mg sodium 6g sugars

Buy on Walmart
Riley S.
These make A great quick breakfast in the morning. When I don't have time to sir down and eat a bowl of cereal, I grab one of these to eat on the way to work. These bars taste just like lucky charms, only a little sweeter. Lucky Charms™ Treats Marshmallow Snack Bar
Brittany D.
S Setauket, NY
one word... YES! i absolutely loveeeeee these cereal bars and I will continue to repurchase constantly. they are absolutely delicious and are a great way to make breakfast easy, quick, and delicious. they are great to pack for a light snack throughout the day or for breakfast on the go! highly, highly recommend! delicious
Sam K.
Usually I love the Lucky Charms cereals, however, I don't exactly like this product. To me it tastes a little bland and nothing like the marshmallows. It tastes like just the cereal. It's pretty cheap but overall I would not recommend. Just get the cereal if you want your Lucky Charms fix.
Genesis B.
I did like this treat but if you are not really a sweets person, this might be too much for you. It was sweet with a layer of more sweet holding it down together.
Chelsea H.
Mount Carmel, IL
This is another product that brings me back to childhood lane. I remember seeing on tv "they are magically delicious" every commercial. I love the marshmallows and it makes it one of my favorite kinds of cereal. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to feel like a kid again.
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
These are yummy. I loved eating this when I was younger. It was quick, mess free (minus being a little sticky) and I could walk out the door eating it if I was late. It may not be the best thing to eat in the morning but overall it’s a quick snack/breakfast on occasion.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
This is the best cereal bar due to the fact that the milk bottom doesn’t taste artificial and the cereal on top taste just like the cereal out of the box. Plus, there’s a bunch of marshmallows in that bar that every time I take a bite I’m eating a mouth full of them!!
Chanel S.
Ny
this bar is like a life in your mouth it is so amazing I recommend the whole world to try this and even from me I don't even like sweet stuff this is amazing it's like milk and cereal and like a ball that you could just buy it without any cups or spoons
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
Although this obviously isn't good for you, I love these little bars. I stock up and eat one or two every month. They are my special treat. I love rice crispy treats, but these are even better! My favorite cereal mashed together with my favorite snack.
Mariah W.
These treats are very yummy especially for a snakbefore or after school! I bought mine from walmart. These snacks are semi healthy. They should be perfect for you. They are delicious! They will hopefully satisfy just as much as they satisfied me!
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
Is this a good substitute for breakfast? does it fill you up or leave you hungry still?
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes when these cereal bars are made they don't taste as much like the original cereal. Did Lucky Charms break the mold with this one?? I love my bowl of Lucky Charms each morning and would love it if I could have the same great taste on the go!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this before?
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Would you consider the bar more of snack than a treat?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Never seen these where can you buy them?