BY LUCKY CHARMS

Lucky Charms Treats Marshmallow Snack Bars: Includes 24 fun-size bars (0.53 oz each) 1g saturated fat 50mg sodium 6g sugars

Riley S.
These make A great quick breakfast in the morning. When I don't have time to sir down and eat a bowl of cereal, I grab one of these to eat on the way to work. These bars taste just like lucky charms, only a little sweeter. Lucky Charms™ Treats Marshmallow Snack Bar
Tamara P.
This Lucky Charms bar tastes great! It reminds me of the Rice Crispies treats with melted marshmallow all over it. It's a little sweeter than the Rice Crispies but still tastes good. Doesn't hurt to try it out! I got a King sized bar from the nearest 711 store for $1.49.
Sam K.
Usually I love the Lucky Charms cereals, however, I don't exactly like this product. To me it tastes a little bland and nothing like the marshmallows. It tastes like just the cereal. It's pretty cheap but overall I would not recommend. Just get the cereal if you want your Lucky Charms fix.
Delaney R.
Port Angeles, WA
These are yummy. I loved eating this when I was younger. It was quick, mess free (minus being a little sticky) and I could walk out the door eating it if I was late. It may not be the best thing to eat in the morning but overall it’s a quick snack/breakfast on occasion.
Kyleigh B.
Bay City, MI
This is the best cereal bar due to the fact that the milk bottom doesn’t taste artificial and the cereal on top taste just like the cereal out of the box. Plus, there’s a bunch of marshmallows in that bar that every time I take a bite I’m eating a mouth full of them!!
Chanel S.
Ny
this bar is like a life in your mouth it is so amazing I recommend the whole world to try this and even from me I don't even like sweet stuff this is amazing it's like milk and cereal and like a ball that you could just buy it without any cups or spoons
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
Love these for when you’re gonna be doing a lot during the day because you can eat them wherever. You can put a few in your bag and eat them anywhere you want because there’s no mess. I’d recommend because they’re affordable and also delicious.
MK R.
If you don’t like sweet stuff for breakfast, then this isn’t what you need. But if your like me and love anything sweet for breakfast, then this is definitely something to try! I eat them for a snack too because they are just so good in my opinion.
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I purchase these weekly for my family. They are reasonable priced and great for on the go breakfast. My kids love the marshmallows. I find the cereal not to be as sweet as some of the other brands. I highly recommend this product.
Kaylea M.
Hartselle, AL
I usually never have time for breakfast before school and work so my mother buys these when she goes to Walmart. Super easy to grab and so so good! very affordable. highly
Recommend! They also make other cereal kinds too!
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
Is this a good substitute for breakfast? does it fill you up or leave you hungry still?
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes when these cereal bars are made they don't taste as much like the original cereal. Did Lucky Charms break the mold with this one?? I love my bowl of Lucky Charms each morning and would love it if I could have the same great taste on the go!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried this before?
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Would you consider the bar more of snack than a treat?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Never seen these where can you buy them?

back