GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsLucky Charms
Lucky Charms Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 17 oz

Lucky Charms™ Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 1.7 oz

Lucky Charms™ Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 1.7 oz

Has anyone tried this before?
How are these different than rise krispy threats?
Does your kiddos like this?
Start your review of Lucky Charms™ Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 1.7 oz!
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Lucky Charms™ Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 1.7 oz uploaded by Lisa M.
My daughter loves Lucky Charms so the Lucky Charms Treat Bars are a perfect fit for her. They have the flavor of Lucky Charms but a bit sweeter. I wouldn't purchase these all the time but I would buy them on occasion. These are great for a Lucky Charms lover!
Dayna P.
I use to eat these treats alot.. I actually like them better than the rice krispie treats too.
Janette R.
SAN JOSE, CA
I love the perfect blend of marshmallows and cereal. I love it! Very delicious
I love the perfect blend of marshmallows and cereal. I love it! Very delicious
Ursula* K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I didn't think I would like this cereal bar but this is a tasty one. The grain cereal and marshmallows are at the top. The bottom is kind of too sweet for my tastebuds, however I consumed it and would buy again in the near future.
Lotoya  L.
Parlin, NJ
Lucky Charms™ Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 1.7 oz uploaded by Lotoya  L.
I love this marshmallow treat it taste good and I love how chewy it is. It's exactly what you need when you have a sweet tooth #luckycharmstreat
Seth N.
Savage, MN
Holy smacks i love theese gosh dang bars they are one of my favorite cereal bars like can they make anything better than this.
Kyndra  B.
Mc Caysville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is perfect for an on the go breakfast or for a snack! They’re so yum and it’s only 100 cal per bar!! I highly recommend!
Hayley S.
I got this from Winn-Dixie on the cereal aisle for a dollar. It was worth it because it is delicious!! I love lucky charms and the little marshmallow in it! I will definitely be buying this again! I recommend this to everyone to try it's delicious!!
Riley S.
These make A great quick breakfast in the morning. When I don't have time to sir down and eat a bowl of cereal, I grab one of these to eat on the way to work. These bars taste just like lucky charms, only a little sweeter. Lucky Charms™ Treats Bars King Size (12 ct) 1.7 oz
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I eat these for breakfast at school sometimes perfect for on the go if your running late. Very tummy taste just like lucky charms cereal. Perfect for kids too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...