BY LUCKY CHARMS #4 in Cereal

All the magically delicious lucky stuff: rainbows, pink hearts, shooting stars, hourglasses, clovers, blue moons, balloons, and horseshoes. Plus crunchy, gluten-free oats, too.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Trisodium Phosphate, Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

• Has anyone got into all marshmallows box of Lucky Charms yet?1 Answers
  • I've actually never tried these, I'm also not really a marshmallo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I am literally a snack food junkie!! I love the lucky charms because they have just enough sweetness to them! The cereal has a little frosting over it and then the marshmallows mix with it and make the prefect crunch and texture! I love the box because it’s bright and exciting, always have something fun or a puzzle on the back. Which my kids love that fact! They are kind of pricey but they are worth it! The only thing that would make them better would be to add more marshmallows! Of course I would recommend them!! 🥣😋
Lucky Charms Cereal
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I was always a huge fan of lucky charms as a kid and growing up , but when I got older I saw online that there is an ingredient called “Trisodium phosphate” that is inside of the cereal and that is the MAIN INGREDIENT IN PAINT THINNER. These companies think they can get away with putting harmful products / ingredients in this stuff they bring out and they think it’s okay. Well it’s not! I have not purchased this cereal ever since I found out and I have told everyone about this. I don’t recommend this cereal or any from the brand General Mills.
Emily A.
Edmunds
I’d give lucky charms 10 stars if I could!!! This is the best cereal on the market hands down. Not only did I grow up eating this cereal but I buy it for my children & my niece & nephew!! It’s amazing to have at breakfast with milk but it also makes a great snack on the go or around the house. The 🦄 mashmellow just adds to its greatness!!
Paige M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this cereal and so do my kiddos! It usually contains a generous amount of marshmallows. You can buy this at your local grocery store and it’s like $2-3. I seriously think I but this every two weeks and I would recommend it for cheap easy breakfast.Lucky Charms™ Original
Taylor B.
Lewisville
i have a gluten intolerance, and a major sweet tooth, so being able to eat marshmallows in cereal is nice at times, especially when i’m wanting something yummy! one of my favorite cereals— breakfast is a big deal in my life and it’s great any time of the day, so i like cereals that have a hearty serving of fiber and proteins along with great flavor! i have a major sweet tooth, so flavor is KEY. plus, it’s always a nostalgic little moment of peace and makes me think about my childhood whenever i eat it.
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
To say that these things are so bomb is an understatement I've been eating them since I was a child and it taste has never changed the only thing I can say is that it has gotten better and it's become one of my children's favorites as well although they eat all the marshmallows first, they always go back to eat the cereal second because it has that little crisp of sugar sugar on the outside of them Lucky Charms Cereal
Tarielle💕 S.
What are you trying to leave the room and I have been eating them since I was about four years old and they’re very tasty latter part about it is the marshmallows Coreys anybody anybody live in marshmallows you know this  what are you trying to move the room and I have been eating them since hours about four years overload and they’re very tasty but her part about it is to marshmallows anybody anybody would love for you know this is a great company for over a year
Jeni S.
North Las Vegas
I have been eating Lucky Charms since I was little and Now my children have as well.  This cereal is not only delicious with crispy rice puffs mixed with yummy marshmallows but it's fun! Always fun to find different marshmallows in your bowl and see what is new in the box as you eat.  This cereal is a classic and it's flavor can never be replaced. 5 stars!
Amy H.
El Reno
Funny but true story:
I love this cereal so much and have loved it since I was kid. I'm such a huge fan that, for my 20th birthday, I got Lucky tattooed onto my lower back. I was leaving my teens and my childhood behind and I wanted to represent my childhood on my body.... Lucky is a symbol of my childhood... love this cereal.... always!
Princess G.
I have an 11 year old who’s going on 13 lol and wow does he know what he wants and loves. Every time I go to the grocery store it’s the first thing he asks for. Before he was eat Fruity Pebbles but that got replaced really quick by him. He loves the marshmallows and the designs they come in. I love the one with the unicorn marshmallows!!
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Has anyone got into all marshmallows box of Lucky Charms yet?
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I've actually never tried these, I'm also not really a marshmallow fan so would you recommend these?