BY LUCKY CHARMS #8 in Cereal

All the magically delicious lucky stuff: rainbows, pink hearts, shooting stars, hourglasses, clovers, blue moons, balloons, and horseshoes. Plus crunchy, gluten-free oats, too.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Trisodium Phosphate, Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

• What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms™ Original24 Answers
  • is this suitable for all ages?8 Answers
  • Does anyone else just dig out the marshmallows and eat th...9 Answers
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi, N
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don't like this cereal at all so I wouldn't understand the hype at all. It feels like I'm eating a bag full of sugar. I had high hopes the first time I tried it, due to all the outstanding reviews it gets, but high hopes also equal major disappointment and that's all I got a bowl of. The marshmallows are also terrible when hard and even more awful when soft. The regular cereal part is very plain so there's no excitement coming from that alley. Again, it's just my experience but I wouldn't ever buy Lucky Charms again. Feel free to try them out yourself, maybe you'll enjoy it like everyone else does or maybe you'll agree with me. Never know until you try !
jocelyn l.
I used to always eat this when I was a kid and I still do. It's gluten free so if you have a gluten allergy this is totally safe to eat. It has fun and tasty marshmallows but is balanced out by the whole grain cereal. I wouldn't say this is the most healthy cereal but It's a way to start your day right. I have recently bought the unicorn version of the Lucky Charms™ Original cereal and It's still pretty tasty like when I had it as a kid.
Cesar S.
Mission, TX
They have been around for so many years. We had not had them in awhile. They seem to have less sugar than when they originally came out, which is good. We love them the hole family eats them. They taste good and are a little good for you too! ☘️ Lucky Charms™ Original
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
Lucky Charms™ Original is my guilty pleasure. I always feel guilty eating a kids cereal but it's so delicious. It's a constant battle between me and my 4 yr old. Cause he loves the marshmallows. But, he only eats the them. Would love to see a box of just marshmallows. Cause he makes me pick out just he marshmallows. So, when I go to have a bowl little by little I get less and less in my bowl. So, definitely recommend a Marshmallows only box. Thanks.
Mandy M.
Milwaukee
Not one of my favorite cereals. A little to bland for me. I prefer a sweeter cereal with more flavor. But I do love the marshmallows. They have came out with other cereals that now have marshmallows in them and i love them! If you're more of a person who doesn't like cereal that's too sweet, this is definitely a good one for you
Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
Love this cereal and so do my kiddos! It usually contains a generous amount of marshmallows. You can buy this at your local grocery store and it’s like $2-3. I seriously think I but this every two weeks and I would recommend it for cheap easy breakfast.Lucky Charms™ Original
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These is always a tasty cereal that's appealing for all ages.  I buy this every now and then at my local grocery store when it goes on sale.  It's fortified with vitamins and minerals and is good for picky eaters such as myself.  Would highly recommend this cereal.
Shelby M.
Dalton City
This is my go to cereal. If I don’t feel like making breakfast and don’t want a mess to clean then I eat this cereal. I feel that the marshmallow to cereal pieces ratio is good. However, if you are looking for a healthy cereal then do not even try this brand. This is meant for people who want sugar and deliciousness in their morning (or maybe even nighttime) routine. You can get a giant size package for a price of $5 (at least for here).
Kim N.
San Francisco
Lucky Charms brings me back to my childhood as this was one of my favorite cereals. I'm trying to eat healthier now so I don't get to enjoy them as often but when I do it's still yummy.

It's reasonable price and it tastes great so I highly recommend for kids and adults.
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
How can one not like this cereal ?   It is the best ever.  I seek out the marshmallows , they are the best thing about the cereal.  It's prob not the most nutritious, but I really don't care.  It's fairly cheap and readily available.  I can't say that I have ever ate it for breakfast, but I sure have ate it for a sweet snack.  The milk is nutritious right? Lucky Charms™ Original
Katie S.
Is it acceptable that I am in college now and still eating these? is there an age limit??
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
How many people just eat the marshmallows?
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms™ Original
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
What is your favorite marshmallow shape?
Charlotte P.
Murtons Terrace, Redruth
I’ve never tried them, are they worth a go?