Lucky Charms™ Marshmallow Treat Bar uploaded by keren a.Lucky Charms™ Marshmallow Treat Bar uploaded by Holly R.Lucky Charms™ Marshmallow Treat Bar uploaded by Shawna L.
6 colors available

BY LUCKY CHARMS #6 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Review for: Wrapper
I picked a box of these up for a snack for when I had my neice and nephew with me thinking we could all enjoy them and really none of us were impressed. the kids love the cereal so I thought it would be a hit but it just taste like fruity marshmallows. there isn't really any other flavors to it. Also there is absolutely no nutritional value in these, no protein, it's really just sugar coated sugar.
Dhallana P.
Dhallana P.
Review for: Wrapper
I always get these when I am in a rush getting from class to class and need a quick treat. They are good and I enjoy them a lot. I would love for it to have more marshmallows but in the end who doesn't want more lucky charms. I have gotten these for my friends and they are equally obsessed and agree that they are cheap and very on the go.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Review for: Box
My son absolutely loves these. So much that he would eat the whole box in no time at all. I kind of wish I could get them in a bigger box. He loves the shape of these, the bar form makes a great snack to take along to school or even on the go. I have bought these many times and will continue to buy more as they make a great snack.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Review for: Box
Yum! When you don't have time to pour yourself a bowl of cereal, grab one of these lucky charms bars and go! They are pretty tasty but are definitely sugary.. I wouldn't recommend it as your only breakfast snack or you might get a sugar high and crash! They are definitely a good snack though if you enjoy the original cereal.
Artemis D.
Artemis D.
Attleboro, MA
Review for: Box
These are an amazing treat for when you're running late but still want the delicious taste of Lucky charms in your mouth. Bought this at a local grocery store and I was happy I had found it. The 'milk' sometimes tastes a bit off but that's the only con I can find about it. Would still buy once again!
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
Review for: Wrapper
Our family really enjoy Lucky Charms Treats. They are a convenient "on the go" breakfast and/or snack. We discovered this with the other breakfast bars at my locally Walmart. Cons to this product is there is no healthy value and it is a little more expensive than some of the other breakfast bars.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Wrapper
My kids said that this cereal bar is good. they said it have to much marshmallows in them. They would like to be in a variety pack with different choices for them. It healthy made with whole grain. It need more bars in the boxes. They love it is a grab and go breakfast and snack.
kyndra m.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Box
Oh my goodness, these are the best! and i am a grown woman and still can not get enough. i love love love these and would enjoy them with anyone i can have them with. their great for my daughter as well. i definitely buy these every time i go to the store and will continue to buy them.
Eleanor W.
Eleanor W.
Northville, MI
Review for: Wrapper
These Lucky Charms treats taste wonderful! My neighbors handed them out for Halloween which was such a wonderful treat. These can be purchased at your local grocery store and will never fail to please. I purchase these for the kids whenever I feel they deserve a delicious treat.
April H.
April H.
Review for: Box
Okay these are sweet but really good. It tastes like a cereal bar more than a "marshmallow" treat. I mean yeah there's marshmallows in it it but let's be real. Nothing beats an actual bowl of lucky charms. But this does come close enough for an on the go need for lucky charms.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Buckhannon, WV
Is this a good substitute for breakfast? does it fill you up or leave you hungry still?
Ginger C.
Ginger C.
Atlanta, GA
Sometimes when these cereal bars are made they don't taste as much like the original cereal. Did Lucky Charms break the mold with this one?? I love my bowl of Lucky Charms each morning and would love it if I could have the same great taste on the go!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Never seen these where can you buy them?
Millenia L.
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Would you consider the bar more of snack than a treat?
maria g.
maria g.
Denver, CO
Does your kiddos like this?