Lucky Charms™ Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Farah A.Lucky Charms™ Instant Oatmeal uploaded by MELANIE C.

BY LUCKY CHARMS

Makayla M.
This was not a good idea. Putting kids cereal into oatmeal was just not a good blend. It is not very expensive but not healthy at all !! The marshmallows get gross and nasty and the oats just don’t mix.
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
YES I absolutely love the marshmallows in it!!!!! I always finish eating the marshmallows real quick and that leaves me a whole box of plain cereal. I think the marshmallows make the cereal taste good, and without it it doesn't really have any flavor. But they aren't healthy for you I guess, since its so sweet it must have a lot of sugar.
Daniela C.
Of my favorite cereals. Unfortunately they are not available in Argentina, but when I lived in Colombia they were the favorite Cereals for breakfast before going to school. My sister was fastidious too, I even think she keeps buying them and shares them with my nephew. Simply delicious Applause for this Cereal!
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Ok confession time .... Im a big Kid hahah I love Lucky Charms it don`t matter what age You are and It will taste good at any age , the Price is Good too  I buy the largest box I can Find Here , For My Kids and I and I recommend this to Everyone . They are Magically Delicious !
L B.
This cereal would get 5 stars from me but since my husband doesn't like the marshmallows, I'm forced to put 4 stars. The cereal isn't that pricey which is a great thing since my son and I eat this very often. I will have to add a photo next time since we ran out 2 days ago
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
 YES YES YES!!! I would highly recommend these to anyone who is a fab of the cereal. Î personally think that these taste better than the cereal itself does. It is not expensive either. Around the sand s the cereal. If you like oatmeal get this you will not be disappointed.
Aniya S.
These are extremely nasty. They left a bad after taste and didn't taste good eating it either. I have tried this on a few occasions just to make sure I wasn't just have a off day but my taste buds never let me down. These are disgusting and I will not be purchasing again.
Barbara L.
I may be fifty but I still love my Lucky Charms.  They make me happy and it's like reliving my childhood. I buy them at the grocery store and at Walmart. They are quite delicious and I eat them a couple of times a week. I don't plan to ever stop eating them.
Mireya R.
I love lucky charms. They have been my favorite simce i was 5 yrs old, now i do not eat them too often because i try to watch what I eat. It meets the the best of both worlds with the sweet marshmallows. Definitely will not be my last time having them
Lynzie W.
Lexington, KY
Lucky charms is one of my sons favorite cereals. He loves finding the little colored marshmallows in his cereal. Mom loves that it's not too sweet with the puff kernels and the small marshmallows. So we both are happy and you beat that.
Emily M.
Mcdonough , GA
I have never seen this what states are these in
Brittany M.
I didn't even know this existed! Where can I buy? I think my fiancé would like it lol.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Do they still make this? Where can i find this?
Mika H.
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts please!? I saw it at the store and almost bought it!
Ariana A.