BY LUCKY CHARMS

Honey Nut Cheerios™Gluten Free27g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily.

Buy on Walmart
Kay C.
The honey nut is really good the taste is amazing! I suggest everyone trying these! They are a long time favorite and good snacks to put in a sandwich bag for the small ones.
Katie R.
Honey nut cherrios is the best cereal ever! It has great flavor and is better than the other flavors. I personally like this cereal better dry and it is heart healthy which makes me happy. It also helps with cholesterol which is great!
jalissa j.
Perfect for on the go or on a road trip , or if you don't want to over do it on cereal . Especially for the little ones when they need a little snack
Nefertari M.
Chicago
So delicious so fast you can barley tell your eating nutritious thing because they taste so wonderful give it a try and you'll be surprised
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love this cereal it's a great brand I love the marshmallows they don't get soggy with milk not to sweet the price is amazing
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
my kids beg my to get these and if we happen to run out I'm in trouble. good nutrition great taste. win win for mom
Kirsten R.
Love getting the small variety bowls. Easy to pack in a bag for a go to snack. Or in lunch for a picky kid.
Brittany J.
I am not a big fan of cereal because of milk so I will occasionally eat this dry just as a snack!
Pamela A.
San Francisco, CA
Perfect to start a busy day. The taste is awsome, is pratic and I can put on my bag to work.
Erin J.
Bountiful
This is one of my favorite brands. It’s yummy and delicious. My kids also enjoy it!! Enjoy