BY LUCKY CHARMS

Honey Nut Cheerios™Gluten Free27g whole grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily.

Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Lashea M.
Great option for those early mornings when you are rushing to get out the door, or don't have time to make the kiddos breakfast. Just pop it open and add some milk, you already have a bowl!
Kay C.
The honey nut is really good the taste is amazing! I suggest everyone trying these! They are a long time favorite and good snacks to put in a sandwich bag for the small ones.
Katie R.
Honey nut cherrios is the best cereal ever! It has great flavor and is better than the other flavors. I personally like this cereal better dry and it is heart healthy which makes me happy. It also helps with cholesterol which is great!
jalissa j.
Savannah, GA
Perfect for on the go or on a road trip , or if you don't want to over do it on cereal . Especially for the little ones when they need a little snack
Nefertari M.
Chicago
So delicious so fast you can barley tell your eating nutritious thing because they taste so wonderful give it a try and you'll be surprised
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love this cereal it's a great brand I love the marshmallows they don't get soggy with milk not to sweet the price is amazing
Sarah C.
Gig harbor
my kids beg my to get these and if we happen to run out I'm in trouble. good nutrition great taste. win win for mom
Kirsten R.
Love getting the small variety bowls. Easy to pack in a bag for a go to snack. Or in lunch for a picky kid.
hailie R.
Reesville
Easy on the go lunch and easy to have while camping. Cheap and easy to store. I love this and it’s good.