If you ever wished you could simultaneously enjoy magically delicious marshmallow charms with chocolatey goodness, this is your lucky day.

(Chocolate Lucky Charms™ are not gluten-free.)

Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Corn Meal, Modified Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Rice Bran Oil, Dextrose, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Yellows 5 & 6, Red 40, Blue 1, and Other Color Added, Salt, Fructose, Gelatin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Trisodium Phosphate, Corn Starch. Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Zinc and Iron (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.

Wow is good or not ?
Are these better than the originals?
Has anyone tried this? Is it good?
Start your review of Lucky Charms™ Chocolate Stuff!
How would you rate this product?
My favorite cereals ever I live in France so you can’t find it easily and it’s expensive (10$) but every time I see lucky charms, i have to buy it cause those are my faves
No Special Diet
Es la combinacion de dos cosas que me encantan los lucky charms clasicos con el chocolate, simplemente fabuloso, con leche aun mejor, el sabor es delicioso, dulce, achocolatado y crujiente, no lo consigo en todos los supermercados pero siempre que puedo lo compro me encanta 100% recommendado
Dairy Free
Riverton, UT
These are awesome, but hard to find in a lot of grocery stores for me! I love Lucky Charms in general, but my kids go wild for this kind. It is cool because at the end you have chocolate milk too! A great alternative to marshmallow pickers that don't eat the rest.
This has to be one of my favorite cereals of all time. I have eaten these since i was a little kid, and continue to eat these as an adult. I'm a sucker for chocolate and marshmallows💗
Organic, No Special Diet
35 rue Victor Renelle
I taste it twice in my life and i love it I hope to be able to eat ot again cuz the taste is so goooood i love it
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Just love the marshmallows mixed with the chocolate cereals, great with soja milk. Best cereals ever.
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Doha
2009 reviews
Best chocolate cereal. Used to eat Count Chocula, but after eating this, I couldn't go back. The chocolate taste and the grains used are much superior (I think they use a corn-based cereal in Chocula, while they used oats in Lucky charms).I find this cereal is also great for satisfying your sweet tooth in a lighter, healthier way.
Halal, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Newton, NJ
OMG!! This cereal just makes your inner child jump for joy! You would think they could not make 🍀Lucky Charms 🍀 any better, but they did! With CHOCOLATE!! 🍫 the oat pieces are chocolate! It is without a doubt the most delicious sweet cereal I have ever had in my life! It makes me feel like a kid again and it is just a must for a chocolate lover like me! It’s not something I eat all the time but it’s something I have to have every once in a while it’s just something I crave ever since it came out I have to have it about one a month! And a delicious bonus side to this is it makes the milk into delicious chocolate milk so you Will probably not want to waste a drop of it! LOL
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
This is a fantastic product. I love chocolate and I love sugar, so this cereal works really well for satisfying my two greatest goals. It's not too expensive and it's not too healthy, but I would definitely recommend it to those who have a sweet tooth and just love sugary cereal in the morning. My family and I love this cereal. Whether you want it dry as a snack or with milk for a meal, it brightens the day and gives a little kick to your energy supply. It's great!
No Special Diet
Calgary
I don’t eat them but my husband and my kids do, and they are a huge hit! The chocolate flavour is what does it I would rather my kids eat this and get the craving of chocolate out of their systems with a decently healthy cereal over an actual chocolate bar any day!
Nut Free, No Special Diet