Lucky Charms™ Cereal St. Paddy's Day Green Clovers Pot Gold

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with whole grain, Lucky Charms is fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals, and is a good source of calcium.

I've never seen this one out before were can you find this at??
Start your review of Lucky Charms™ Cereal St. Paddy's Day Green Clovers Pot Gold!
Ocoee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Love the fact that they came out with a special edition [email protected] holiday since there theme is based off this holiday year round. My kids always love when they [email protected] with special additions . They think [email protected] special even though is is the same cereal.
Organic, Paleo, Low Carb
Jacksonville, FL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Burnsville
I'm not much of a fan of breakfast. My work schedule is weird so I don't usually buy or eat breakfast. Occasionally I do have weird cereal cravings & I really like Lucky Charms. The last time I purchased was near St Patrick's Day,  so I got the green box. I feel like, for sugar loaded, calorie bomb cereal, Lucky Charms at least has some added vitamins. I only use coconut milk and it seems to be a pretty good combination.
Memphis, TN
The stuff is great for a good balance breakfast as well as a snack. It’s sweet but not too sweet and I love it. It was very effective and I got this at Kroger. Will buy again!
No Special Diet
I had to add this in with st.patty’s day coming up. If you like lucky charms this is for you. The marshmallows go so well with the cereal like cream cheese on a bagel. This cereal even tastes good by its self. Good suggestion if you eating it without milk eat the cereal first and be left with the wonderful marshmallows. 10/10 would recommend to sugary cereal lovers!
Valhalla, NY
My kids are so obsessed with this brand ! It must be the different yummy colors and flavors from each lucky charm! I even love to eat them myself ! This is a hit at my household for sure ! Great value
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, No Special Diet
I  love chocolatey Lucky Charms and I like to try new ones when they come out for special holidays, I will get a new box with whatever the holiday limited edition is at that time, especially if its in the chocolate flavor. I mainly love the marshmallows that's in the cereal.
Bountiful, UT
Coming from the perspective of offbrand versions of luck charms, I find this a refreshing mixup. It is quite tasty, The marshmallows have a more noticable crunch, and sweetness that come through. They are also significantly larger. I like how its not overly sweet.
Okeechobee , FL
Sometimes you want to indulge and be a kid again... what is more child like than lucky charms?? I love how it is now whole grain. This cereal is a family favorite and a treat when we do eat it. We love our green milk at the end.
No Special Diet
St Patty’s edition of lucky charms taste the same as regular lucky charms. Sometimes it is nice to get a little change of shape or colors but overall the are exactly the same.
Low Carb