Lucky Charms Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Farah A.

BY LUCKY CHARMS #36 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

For a limited time, Lucky Charms is available in oatmeal form.

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I mean who doesn't love Lucky Charms. It has been a cerealthat I grew with and probably my parents. And now my kids cannot get enough of it!! The price is always affordable and I can usually find coupons or a great sale. I will keep buying this for years to come.
Cj B.
Okay so hear me out.  It kinda sounds gross to add marshmallows to the consistency of hot mushy oats, but the flavors somehow work together.  I was hesitant to try it, but I wasn't upset with it. You'd have to really like either oatmeal or lucky charms to find it "everyday" enjoyable but it's not bad at all.
L B.
This cereal would get 5 stars from me but since my husband doesn't like the marshmallows, I'm forced to put 4 stars. The cereal isn't that pricey which is a great thing since my son and I eat this very often. I will have to add a photo next time since we ran out 2 days ago
Mireya R.
I love lucky charms. They have been my favorite simce i was 5 yrs old, now i do not eat them too often because i try to watch what I eat. It meets the the best of both worlds with the sweet marshmallows. Definitely will not be my last time having them
Meghan B.
Verona, NJ
Growing up Lucky Charms was one of my FAV breakfast bowls! Now that I am older and enjoy foods that are somewhat healthier (oatmeal) this is a must have. The flavor is great and leaves me feeling full and satisfied until my next meal!
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Lucky Charms is all the rage in the food scene right now while rainbow foods are trending. People request boxes of just marshmallows from Lucky Charms. When you're craving this magically deliciousl cereal, but you aren't in the mood for cold cereal, then this is the product for you. The oats keep their structure and the marshmallows make it texturally interesting and add a sweet kick to each bite. I highly recommend keeping this in our pantry, especially during the cooler seasons.
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
YES I absolutely love the marshmallows in it!!!!! I always finish eating the marshmallows real quick and that leaves me a whole box of plain cereal. I think the marshmallows make the cereal taste good, and without it it doesn't really have any flavor. But they aren't healthy for you I guess, since its so sweet it must have a lot of sugar.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Ok confession time .... Im a big Kid hahah I love Lucky Charms it don`t matter what age You are and It will taste good at any age , the Price is Good too  I buy the largest box I can Find Here , For My Kids and I and I recommend this to Everyone . They are Magically Delicious !
Mackenzie T.
Medway, OH
 YES YES YES!!! I would highly recommend these to anyone who is a fab of the cereal. Î personally think that these taste better than the cereal itself does. It is not expensive either. Around the sand s the cereal. If you like oatmeal get this you will not be disappointed.
Aniya S.
These are extremely nasty. They left a bad after taste and didn't taste good eating it either. I have tried this on a few occasions just to make sure I wasn't just have a off day but my taste buds never let me down. These are disgusting and I will not be purchasing again.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
I have never seen this what states are these in
Brittany M.
I didn't even know this existed! Where can I buy? I think my fiancé would like it lol.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Do they still make this? Where can i find this?
Hamsa W.
Mansoura
Would love to try this
Mika H.
Has anyone tried this? Thoughts please!? I saw it at the store and almost bought it!