Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Portland, OR
As a kid I used to love this cereal. As an adult it's still okay. The actual cereal part has no flavor but the marshmallows do. You can find it about any store for about $3.
Arizona City, AZ
Lucky Charms is one of my favorite cereals. It just has a certain taste you can't find elsewhere. Lately it's been too expensive for me, but it's still one of my favorites.
Sherman
By far my kids and entire familys fave cereal. Been eating since i was a child. Love it. Will always buy this for my household. Cant beat it.  Wouldnt change and hope they never do. We enjoy it weekly sometimes daily. A must have! My late night pleasure!!
Chatsworth , CA
I like lucky charms, it’s sweet with little marshmallows on it and I always ate it when I’m in a hurry when there’s no time for breakfast. Good value unless you’re at a grocery store with expensive prices but overall good cereal. Makes me feel like a kid again
Highland
I loved lucky charms growing up and my kids love it just as much as I do. It definitely is not a healthy cereal but I think it is okay here and there. We do not purchase very often..maybe once or twice a year. I would recommend for a good kids treat cereal
Paleo
Denver, CO
Lucky Charms is and always has been my favorite cereal! This cereal option provides a great value for the price and is loved by young and old. Whenever I want to have something deliciously sweet, yet also nutritious, for breakfast, I choose Lucky Charms.
Sault S Marie, MI
Such a classic, it literally makes my whole day when I have these for breakfast. One thing I always check on my cereals is the sugar content, and surprisingly this doesn’t have a ton more than those that are considered “healthier”, sometimes it has even less
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to snack on Lucky Charms right out of the box! I was thrilled to find out they were gluten free! As a kid they were not my favorite. But, now they are! A big box of yummy sweetness😋
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
I think that Lucky Charms is a very tasty cereal.  The freeze dried marshmallows add an additional texture and crunch.  As with almost all other cereals, it is full of sugar with limited nutritional value, but the flavor is great for a dessert.
Rydal, GA
When I was a child this was my favorite cereal. Now that I have children it is one of their favorites. They are always wanting lucky charms. I have to make sure to keep a box on hand for this reason. It is far too sweet for me to eat, but they seem to love it.
Organic, Gluten Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...