Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Zion, IL
A General mills cereal that's taste is amazing. My kids love the colorful marshmallows and mom loves that it is a healthy choice for breakfast . I would add a few more marshmallows to cereal and that is my only complaint About this product . Will purchase again as a good staple for my house. General Mills cereal is pricey but if you find it on sale and use a coupon so very affordable you'll want to stock up!
Melrose, NY
By far the greatest cereal ever. From the delicious sweet taste to the amazing dry melt in your mouth marshmallows the cereal may not be the healthiest but boy will I tell you what there is nothing that tastes better. The moment the cereal enters your mouth it is a euphoric feeling. If lucky charms were the only cereal left in the planet I would die a happy man.
Amarillo, TX
My whole family loves Lucky Charms. My husband and I have both been eating it since childhood and we now get to share that with our kids. I love that they offer the larger bag sizes now. There is lots of foods that I will be the generic brand of but not Lucky Charms. The real brand has more marshmallows and a better overall taste
I love this cereal. Its literally the best. I pick out the marshmallows and eat by themselves. I am soooo sooo in love with this product. I wish it was little bit more healthier. I wish it was low in sugar. But it is a guilty pleasure. I totally would recommend this. It could be literally eaten as a desert.
Purchased at: Target
I love this cereal. Especially if u mix it with frosted flakes or another cereal sometimes. My youngest loves this but since he wint eat "the crunchies" i have to hold off on buying it too often or he only eats the marshmallows and trashes the rest... not ok lol.. but its one if my favorites for sure.
Jonesborough
I love lucky charms! Not too sweet and the perfect midnight snack! Marshmallows have the right texture. Eat with 1% milk and it's not too unhealthy. Also makes me feel like a kid again. The flavor has not changed for as long as I can remember.
Johnson City, TN
I have loved this cereal since I was a little girl. Everyone doesn't like it though. I love the marshmallows. I do believe it is somewhat healthy. I would only add more marshmallows if I could lol. I recommend everyone tries it at least once.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always loved the leprechaun in the commercials when I was a young one growing up and when I got a box of it I thought I was in heaven, I buy it for my kids you should let your kids follow the rainbow I think they will enjoy it too
Greenfield , IN
This product was absolutely amazing. I have been eating it for many years, and I plan to continue eating it. The ratio between marshmallows and non marshmallows is basically perfect. It was pretty cheap for a great sized box.
Freeport , TX
Purchased at: CVS
I grew up loving this cereal 🥣 my daughter loves it. When I’m on the go and don’t have time to make a full balance breakfast. Lucky charms it is.. I don’t always buy the sugary cereals, so it’s a treat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Kristi C. • 9 months ago
I always have a box of lucky charms