Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
San Antonio , TX
This cereal is really good i just wish it was more of the marshmallows instead of the actual cereal part , but it's still good
Saint Louis, MO
This is one of my favorite cereals and it tastes great! It's not too sugary and my favorite part about it is the marshmallows.
Baton Rouge, LA
A classic that my kids love... even though my youngest picks out all the marshmallows. Too sweet for me, but my boys live them.
No Special Diet
I believe this cereal has a little bit too much sugar for me im not a fan of the marshmallow's theyre a bit stail for my taste
Grain Valley, MO
My family goes through two big boxes a week of lucky charms.  My child loves the marshmallows and always asks for a second bowl.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they eat it in mornings with milk as snack with yogurt and at night i really recomnend!!
Seattle, WA
Probably one of my top 3 favorite cereals if not the top. The marshmallows are delicious with the crunch​ of the rest is nice.
Greenville, NC
These never last in my house because they are so delicious! The box is always gone within a few days! Perfect with 2% milk too!
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free
Tempe, AZ
My favorite cereal ever. Obviously not the healthiest, but everyone deserves a little treat for breakfast every once in awhile.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
New Milford
My kids eat Lucky Charms as a snack and they do love them. Lots of sugar and artificial colors so we only purchase as a treat.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...