Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lagrange, GA
Has been one of my favorite cereals since I was a kid. I of course pick all of the marshmallows out..and then eat as little cereal as possible.
I love the marshmallows on this cereal! My go to for whenever I want something sweet. Love that they came out with the only marshmallow version
Weston, WV
One of the greatest cereals ever as a kid and it is kinda good for you. Every kid loves it one time I made my friend a box of all marshmallows.
Youngsville, LA
My favorite cereal from my childhood. I love eating all the cereal first then the marshmellows. I even eat it dry when i want a midnight snack!
Taylorsville, UT
My all time childhood favorite!! I will never get over these Magically Delicious marshmallows. Breakfast, lunch or dinner this cereal is great!
Crown Point, IN
My younger boys(3&5) love to just pick out the marshmallows and eat them. Making it pointless to buy so I don't anymore. It is decently priced
Clifton Forge, VA
I enjoy eating this a dessert type snack...the chocolate is tasty along with the magically delicious marshmallows...who could ask for more!!!!
Fort Thomas, KY
How can you not like lucky charms? The perfect amount of marshmallows to the other things. Doesn't matter what age, everyone loves Lucky Charms
Mt Pleasant, SC
A childhood classic that's for sure. Love the cereal and marshmallow combination. Not the most healthy but certainly delicious. Quick and easy!
Haltom City, TX
I love this cereal one of my favorite such good flavor. I buy this cereal in walmart. I eat this cereal in the morning and sometimes at night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Kristi C. • 9 months ago
I always have a box of lucky charms