Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Millersburg
Love it! Been a favorite since I was a kid. My kids love it! Makes for a great snack as well! Not too expensive and usually can find a coupon.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Fort Thomas
Lucky Charms are a great treat every now and then! They're are too sugary, and the marshmallows add some extra texture and flavor to the bowl.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Apison, TN
We go through a box a week of lucky charms ! Everyone in my house loves this cereal, especially the kids they like the marshmallows the best !
Tucson, AZ
Pretty much my favorite cereal ever. You can't go wrong with marshmallows! Yum! I say I'm buying it for my daughter, but really, it's for me ☺
Decatur, IL
My kids (and I) love this cereal. My kids of course love the marshmallows the most. I've eaten this since I was a kid. Wish it more healthy LOL
Des moines, IA
Sometimes the marshmellows are too sugary..but the cereal is good. The kids sometimes like to just pick out the marshmellows and eat them last.
Rolling Mdws, IL
These are a must in my home. I buy these at my local sams club because they don't last me much long my kids love these and personally I do too.
ADAIRSVILLE
My family really loves this cereal especially the new gluten free cereal. We just recently bought a family size box and now it's nearly empty!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Fair Oaks
A classic cereal that everyone in the family can enjoy. Our only complaint in our household is that we wish they would put more marshmallows in
Tampa , FL
My favorite cereal of all time! I could eat it every day. The marshmallows are the best! They need to make a box with nothing but marshmallows.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...