Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
St. Amant
My favorite cereal! It has crunch and then it taste amazing! I wish I could just eat the marshmallows sometimes
No Special Diet
Love it! I just need more marshmellows yall. I miss seeing the fun commericals to be honest.... #childhood lol
Nut Free, No Special Diet
Stockbridge , GA
This is the only cereal my daughter will eat. She love it. Denfinity the best A++++ very good and amazing taste
Montgomery, AL
This is my son’s favorite cereal. He loves the marshmallows. It is very inexpensive. It also lasts him awhile.
Creastview
I love this cereal and so does every kid I know if I could of eat just the marshmallows 😍😍 I love them so much
Harrison, MI
Lucky charms are bomb who doesn’t love these? I could eat them for breakfast everyday and not get tired of them
Dairy Free
Tamarac, FL
Super fun and versatile like you canmake treats for breakfast or eat with milk and sometimes has toys for kids
Temple, GA
Lucky charms is great and was always a childhood favorite. Don’t we all wish it had more marshmallows though?!
Organic, No Special Diet
Edinburg
LOVE!!! I always have and I always will. My whole family loves it and it’s the only cereal we can all agree on.
Pickerington, OH
We love lucky charms. They’re good to put in a baggie as a dry snack and always so yummy for breakfast in milk.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...