Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ashland, MS
My fav part is the marshmellows. i wish they would make one with just marshmellows. i bought mine at walmart. i have no cons and the pro is that i love the way it tastes. i eat it about every week or so
I really enjoy this cereal in the mornings and as a snack. While it is on the sugary side with the marshmallows, it is a good cereal that offers some whole grains as a once in a blue moon treat or snack.
Rosamond, CA
Most favorite cereal ever. I'm a huge Marshmallow fan and a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms hits the spot. light puffy and delicious. Save those Box Tops and give yourself a a healthier snack with Whole Grains
Ferndale, WA
My favorite cereal ever. I always am able to feel like a kid again when I eat lucky charms. The only thing I don't like is that it seems as though there are less marshmallows now.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a favorite in our house. Absolutely love all the delicious marshmallows. Sort of nostalgic for me since this was my favorite cereal growing up and now is my kids favorite cereal! Will always buy.
Grapevine, TX
Lucky charms is amazing! One of my favorite cereals. The best part is the little marshmallows. The marshmallows taste the same, but the different colors and shapes are fun and a great touch to the cereal.
Thurmont , MD
If you didn't est the marshmallows first, you are lying to yourself. I use to hate these because they never came with enough marshmallows. But, as I grew, I still hated it. The cereal itself is stale tasting and by the time it tastes okay, it is becoming soggy in milk. Its not my pick of cereals.
Mount holly, NJ
They don't keep changing the recipe. I know what I'm buying and that my kids will not whine or complain. I don't buy all the variations. I stick to the original.
West Park, FL
My hubby loves lucky charms for whenever be has a Childish Sweet tooth in the middle of the night. It hits the spot every time. Usually one bowl is never enough.
The combination of lightly sweetened cereal pieces and marshmellows makes my mouth cheer for more. As a child I loved this, but as an adult it's even better. I don't have to ask permission to enjoy it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Kristi C. • 9 months ago
I always have a box of lucky charms