Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
This is one of my favorite cereals ever. The marshmallows in it make it even better. And if your not a fan of milk you can eat it without and it will taste just as good.
Always was in love with lucky charms and they are such good value and a quick breakfast when you are in a hurry and the flavor is amazing for a kid school snack even though it is not healthy and i would definitely buy it again
My kids love Luck charms, and so do I. Typically I don't like sweet cereal, but there is something about lucky charms that is so delicious. I will continue purchasing this product.
Gluten Free
Phoenix, AZ
This is my all time favorite cereal that I eat not only for breakfast but it is a good snack anytime of day or night. With all the marshmallows in every bite it is loaded with great flavor.
Warren, PA
I just pick out the marshmallows. I've been doing that since I was little. The cereal just tastes like cherios. I wish it came with a separate pack of the marshmallows and more of them.
Low Carb
Chase, MI
What can you say lucky charms have been around for years all kids love them, I would love more marshmallows but that's just me, but I know it's not healthy to add more
Grafton, Wv
My favorite cereal and always will be, I am glad my kids can enjoy a cereal with me that I grew up on, it makes a great weekend breakfast that we can all enjoy together
San Diego , CA
This my favorite all time cereal it tastes so good with good flavors and affordable price. It's nice and sweet sometimes you can just eat it just dry without the milk!
Columbia, MO
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It is colorful and makes you happy to just look at it. Then the taste is a treat! I have been loving this cereal for many years.
Staten Island, NY
This cereal gives me life omg. Honestly, the little marshmallows are my favorite part (as everyone else) and its prob LOOADDED with sugar but i could eat the whole box
Ask a question to the Influenster community...