Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Flint
This cereal is great! One of my favorites the marshmallows are sweet and the other pieces are good the combination is I think great
Hanover, PA
Great cereal. Obviously my kids favorite . They eat it for the marshmallows . Need to come out with an only marshmallow cereal lol
Organic, No Special Diet
brockton
this has been my favorite cereal since i was a kid! i love it and still buy it regularly with my grocery’s! absolutely my favorite
Imperial Beach, CA
This is my son's favorite cereal he can eat it in the morning and he likes to eat it for dinner and he loves a little marshmallows
Tulare, CA
Good cereal. Lots of sugar. Would recommend. One of my favorite cereals. Sold everywhere. Great value. Affordable. Has marshmallows
Tallahassee, FL
Lucky charms Is the best cereal on the entire planet because it never gets old and I love the marshmallows and I eat this everyday
Ringgold, GA
My guilty pleasure. It's not just a kids cereal :) I always have a box of this cereal in my pantry! It's always on my grocery list.
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Winnemucca, NV
Who doesn't love lucky charms. They are a favorite.for kids and adults. They have just the right amount of marshmallows and cereal.
No Special Diet
Marshmallows are the best part! The blend of these flavors all together is great, sometimes it’s good just to feel like a kid again
No Special Diet
I know, not a healthy breakfast. Which is why I love these as a midnight snack while watching tv after our daughter is put to bed.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...