Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tenmile
My husband is a cereal juncky, and he loves this brand. We get this at least twice a month just to splurge a little bit.
No Special Diet
Rockholds, KY
Of course I've tried the original Lucky Charms. Who hasnt!? Classic breakfast cereal and of course my children love them.
Low Carb, No Special Diet
University Pk, PA
I love this cereal! Of course as a child all we cared about was the marshmallows, but growing up it is still a favorite!
Organic
Kokomo, IN
The kids request we always have lucky charms in the house, if not they wont eat cereal. They eat it with or without milk!
No Special Diet
Seattle, WA
My favorite cereal because of the marshmallows. Good with or without milk so you don’t have to worry too much about that.
Low Carb
united states
Family love this! Delicious and they beg for it every morning. Will purchase over and over again! Great flavor and price!
Concordia, KS
I loved this cereal growing up but went gluten free a few years ago. I'm so happy they have made this cereal gluten free!
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Who doesn't love marshmallows?! My daughter picks this cereal every shopping trip and it offers the whole grais, as well.
Organic, Sugar Free, Low Carb
Jamaica, NY
Cereal and marshmallows. What more could you ask for? Each box comes with two bags so you’re set for a couple of months.
Cambie a este producto hace 2 semanas y me gusta! Lo malo es que si espera que el cereal repose, este se vuelve muy dulce
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...