Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
La Porte
Lucky charms is a good cereal that is more fun the eating a plan cereal. An added plus is the marshmallow.
Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Orlando, FL
My husband love it he love the little mashmellows on it he always buy it he never get tired of this cereal
Forest, VA
We like that they change up the marshmallows on occasion. The dry cereal part also has a nice flavor to it.
No Special Diet
Lucky Charms has always been a favorite for me. I love it as a sweet snack at night...with or without milk!
Low Carb
Washington, NC
My husbands go to cereal! He eats it everyday and loves it! It's not a healthy cereal but he still loves it
Organic, No Special Diet
Madera, CA
This is my mother’s favorite cereal. It’s her go to dessert when we have no ice cream. And honestly, same.
Pullman
Love how the cereal tastes like a cinnamon flavor and when you eat the marshmallows you get the sweetness.
Whitehall, OH
My favorite cereal!! Nothing beats lucky charms, the marshmallows are so good!!! Everyone should try this .
Mocksville
This is my son's favorite cereal! He loves it! And I also love it. It's good and we love the marshmallows!
Low Carb
Gadsden , AL
An all time favorite breakfast . I've loved this cereal since I was a child. Everyone loves lucky charms !
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...