Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Aberdeen, MD
These never last more than a day in my house. It is a favorite for everyone to eat. Pair it with milk, ice cream, plain with nothing added or in plain you hurt.
Mission, TX
The more marshmallow it has the better. The best part has to be when you drink the leftover milk that is left because you get all the taste and it's super good.
Organic, No Special Diet
Staten Island, NY
I used to buy this as a staple until I discovered there's trisodium phosphate in it.  Until the brand rethinks the ingredients, I will not continue to buy.
ledbetter , KY
so good! so tasty! definitely good for children! so good for breakfast in the morning or just as a quick bite to eat!!! such great product. many tasty flavores!
No Special Diet
You can't never go wrong with Lucky Charms. The marshmallows are the best part of this cereal but, if you put it together with the other cereal its really good!
Vegan, Organic, Gluten Free
Woodlake, CA
These have got to be my kiddos fave cereal. They're whole grains which I love! They were some of my fave as a kid. Now it's great to see my kids eating them too
Lucky charms where do I start this has got to be my favorite all times cereal. Nothing like have marshmallows in the morning. I've loved them since I was a kid.
Yonkers, NY
I love the cereal too but I always wondered did they ever actually sell the marshmallows on it's own. Never seen it in person but I still think it's a good idea
Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Tacoma, WA
I have loved this cereal since I was a kid. I eat all the cereal then eat all the marshmallows. I would just die if they did an oops all marshmellow cereal!! 😂😂
Coppell
My all time favorite cereal! I have loved it since childhood, and it's still as good now as it was 20 years ago. The marshmallows are very tasty dry or in milk!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...