Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Does it get soggy?
Who else loves this cereal?
What is the proper milk to cereal ratio for this type of product to ensure it doesn’t get over saturated?
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Zion, IL
A General mills cereal that's taste is amazing. My kids love the colorful marshmallows and mom loves that it is a healthy choice for breakfast . I would add a few more marshmallows to cereal and that is my only complaint About this product . Will purchase again as a good staple for my house. General Mills cereal is pricey but if you find it on sale and use a coupon so very affordable you'll want to stock up!
No Special Diet
I love this cereal. Its literally the best. I pick out the marshmallows and eat by themselves. I am soooo sooo in love with this product. I wish it was little bit more healthier. I wish it was low in sugar. But it is a guilty pleasure. I totally would recommend this. It could be literally eaten as a desert.
Organic, Gluten Free
Haddonfield, NJ
So I know this cereal looks like little marshmallow bits with plain cereal bits sprinkled in, which of course means there’s a probably a lot of sugar (I haven’t read the box so I don’t know how much sugar is actually in it). With that being said, it’s still delicious and so I find myself buying a box every once in awhile. I will usually just eat a bowl here and there so this ends up being the cereal that lasts the longest in my cupboard. The marshmallow bits do tend to get stuck on my teeth. There also tends to be a film or layer of dryness left over afterward (hence the three stars), so I definitely recommend brushing after eating because that’s the feeling I usually get after I’ve eating something with a lot of sugar.
Johnson City, TN
I have loved this cereal since I was a little girl. Everyone doesn't like it though. I love the marshmallows. I do believe it is somewhat healthy. I would only add more marshmallows if I could lol. I recommend everyone tries it at least once.
Monroe, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always loved the leprechaun in the commercials when I was a young one growing up and when I got a box of it I thought I was in heaven, I buy it for my kids you should let your kids follow the rainbow I think they will enjoy it too
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Greenfield , IN
This product was absolutely amazing. I have been eating it for many years, and I plan to continue eating it. The ratio between marshmallows and non marshmallows is basically perfect. It was pretty cheap for a great sized box.
Baltimore
My kids and I love this cereal. It has the perfect blend of sugar and the marshmallows add great extra. Great with milk or you can eat it alone. My kids have it almost everyday for breakfast.
oxford al
#glutenfree @influenster #influenster @InfluensterVoxbox has best known for its ability to make the same as a good choice for your own home or cleaning or cooking with a good amount of my favorite foods that are not so good for you and you have to make sure that you don't have to use a bit of them before
Plainfield, IL
I'm pretty indifferent about this. It wasn't the greatest taste but I'm also not a big cereal person because I cant have milk anyways. But it does taste like lucky charms.
Low Carb
I'm giving this cereal a 3.5 stars. As a kid I enjoyed those little crunchy marshmallow pieces in the cereal. As an adult I realized that those marshmallows shouldn't be dried out and crunchy. I would probably have a bowl if I had a box around but I wouldn't be picking it up in the store intentionally. I guess my taste buds have changed since I was a kid, then again there are other sugary kid intended cereals I would pick over Lucky Charms.
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...