Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz

Magically delicious Lucky Charms cereal features frosted oats and colored marshmallows. Made with 11g of whole grain per Serving; And it's Gluten Free!

Me encanta este cereal!!  Esa sensación que sientes cuando lo estás comiendo gracias a sus malvadiscos es lo máximo 😁 Lucky Charms, Marshmallow Cereal with Unicorns, Gluten Free, 19.3 oz
How can you tell if it is gluten free?
Was Lucky Charms always gluten-free? I never paid attention.
Start your review of Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz!
How would you rate this product?
nancy, nancy
I bought this because it was on sale for a great price.

When buying shelf stable items, I am perfectly happy having them deliver to me instead of going shopping to retrieve them.
My family loves Lucky Charms Cereal and I buy it regularly and we trust this brand.

When you see items like this that your family uses daily go on sale, you can not pass up a great price and value.
Saved a lot over the store price.

I did not buy with the purposes of reviewing, but I wanted to share my opinion and experience with the product.
I bought this because it was on sale for a great price.

Saved a lot over the store price.

Paris
J'ai testé les portions individuelles de lucky charms. Au vu des couleurs sur le packet, je dois avouer que ça ne me disait trop rien... J'ai entendu beaucoup d'éloges sur ce produit alors j'ai voulu sauter le pa et en fait, c'est bon au gout mais extrêmement sucrée
A tester, mais à ne pas manger chaque matin au petit dej!!
A tester, mais à ne pas manger chaque matin au petit dej!!
Lucky Charms is a staple in our house.  Can't get better than marshmallows in cereal.  I wish they would sell the boxes with just marshmallows.  I know you can win it but I wish you could by it.  I just tried the fruit flavor ones and it is really good too!
clermont ferrand
Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal, 32 oz uploaded by Alex A.
Depuis que j’ai découvert cette marque je ne m’en lasse plus. Un goût parfait, le mélange de céréales craquantes au morceaux de marshmallows nous renvoies en enfance et nous fait vivre un moment de nostalgie sublime.
El Segundo, CA
It tastes very sugary to me and honestly, I am not a fan of the texture of the marshmallows against my teeth! The flavor is good when you get a mixture of both marshmallow and the brown cereal but if you just get one of them by itself, it isn't that delightful. I know my dad loves this cereal, just not for me.
83600 Fréjus
Ses céréales !!! Quoi dire ! Une merveille! Ils sont juste super bon et les petits marshemallow avec miam ! Pas trop trop sucrée sa reste des céréales. Les petits arcs en ciel et tout sont une bonne idée cest marrant. Mais ici en france on en trouve pas partout et quand il y en a le paquet est super cher mais sa vaut le coup
Ames, IA
1,008 reviews
This is one of my all time favorite cereals when I was a kid! I don't really like it now because it's too sweet for me. I love the marshmallows. I wish the actual cereal part had more flavor to it. I still recommend trying it.
I often have this cereal as a treat in the morning as it isn't very healthy however I love this cereal it is my favourite and I think it is a good value since I live in Britain I have to buy this from pound land since it is the only place that sells it at a reasonable price.
Plymouth, OH
They have changed a lot since I was a kid. They were always my go to cearal but I felt they started having less marshmallows in them then before and those were my favorite part.
Kansas City, MO
I have been eating lucky charms since I was a kid. It is one of my favorite cereals. It isn't the healthiest option so I haven't been purchasing it as much but it is still my favorite and I like to splurge and get it every once and a while. I would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Kristi C. • il y a un an
I always have a box of lucky charms