BY LUCKY CHARMS #8 in Cereal

Lucky Charms Cereal: Whole grain first ingredient Good source of calcium Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals 110 calories per serving Breakfast cereal comes in new giant size Contains 11 grams of whole grain per serving

• What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal24 Answers
  • Does anyone else just dig out the marshmallows and eat them first?8 Answers
  • Favorite cereal overall?10 Answers
Lucky Charms Cereal
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, the little marshmallows have a little crunch to them." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and it's a great Saturday morning breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I really love the little marshmallows." in 1 review
  • "I think it has the right amount of marshmallows and regular cereal mix." in 1 review
Athilah B.
Abu Dhabi
This may be an unpopular opinion but I don't like this cereal at all so I wouldn't understand the hype at all. It feels like I'm eating a bag full of sugar. I had high hopes the first time I tried it, due to all the outstanding reviews it gets, but high hopes also equal major disappointment and that's all I got a bowl of. The marshmallows are also terrible when hard and even more awful when soft. The regular cereal part is very plain so there's no excitement coming from that alley. Again, it's just my experience but I wouldn't ever buy Lucky Charms again. Feel free to try them out yourself, maybe you'll enjoy it like everyone else does or maybe you'll agree with me. Never know until you try !
GiGi G.
Highland Hts, OH
I know this cereal has been out for a long time, but it still remains one of my tried-and-true favorites. Even though it has tiny sweet marshmallows which the kids of course always love, it is also fortified with multiple vitamins and nutrients.   it is also a good source of whole grains - one of my favorite ways to get those grains!  I KNOW it's not organic, and I'm sure not the healthiest cereal on the shelf, but if you are having a sweet craving, and don't want to put on 5 pounds, then this is the way to go! :)
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I am pretty much a kid when it comes to this cereal; all I care about is the marshmallows. Id just assume not eat the boring, non-sugary parts. I've noticed over the years you get less and less marshmallows in the bag. I wish I had known about the one time promotion Lucky Charms did where they had a select number of boxes of just marshmallows. Not my favorite cereal. If you are a sweet tooth type person, I'd buy something else.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
It's magically delicious! As a kid I really love this cereal due to its combo of marshmallow goodness as well as the little fiber bits in various shapes. It was always fun when they had special editions and or came out with a new marshmallow that you had to locate, the mystery shape. Also, this area was good dry as a snack. And I am also guilty of specifically picking out just the marshmallows. They should definitely package a snack with just the marshmallows, haha.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
These is always a tasty cereal that's appealing for all ages.  I buy this every now and then at my local grocery store when it goes on sale.  It's fortified with vitamins and minerals and is good for picky eaters such as myself.  Would highly recommend this cereal.
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
How can one not like this cereal ?   It is the best ever.  I seek out the marshmallows , they are the best thing about the cereal.  It's prob not the most nutritious, but I really don't care.  It's fairly cheap and readily available.  I can't say that I have ever ate it for breakfast, but I sure have ate it for a sweet snack.  The milk is nutritious right? Lucky Charms Cereal
Kelsey W.
Buffalo
Will never out-grow my kids phase with these in the kitchen. No matter what age, these little bunches of cereal and marshmallow-y goodness never disappoint. Will be sure to give these to my kids once that times arrives, but until then, more for me. The balance of cereal to marshmallow is definitely balanced accurately, although, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I missed the extra large marshmallow box.
Taylor S.
I really enjoy this cereal. The combination of crunchy cereal and marshmallows compliment each other really well. Both have a different flavor but come together and taste amazing. The packaging is always fun. I enjoy the bright colors they use. Additionally, the cereal itself is eye pleasing as well. Each marshmallow is a different color so they really pop next to the oat colored cereal pieces. The only negative is that the cereal is pretty high is sugar.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
When my daughter was a toddler my mother would buy the bags of these and pick through them to take out the marshmallows for her and then she would eat the left over cereal with none. My kids will ask for this once in awhile but they changed something in it an now it has a strange after taste that no one can stand. Price comparison to other like cereals is the same and it’s not very healthy but what the hay.
April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
I grew up eating Lucky Charms and remember how much fun it was to pick through the cereal and build a spoonful of marshmallows. I recently had a taste for them, so I bought a box and tucked in. I was a bit disappointed to see the smaller marshmallows in much less population. Maybe I have a romanticized memory of the cereal, but this isn't what I grew up with.
Katie S.
Is it acceptable that I am in college now and still eating these? is there an age limit??
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
How many people just eat the marshmallows?
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
What is your favorite marshmallow shape?
Jazzmine T.
What desserts do you use this for?