BY LUCKY CHARMS #9 in Cereal

Lucky Charms Cereal: Whole grain first ingredient Good source of calcium Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals 110 calories per serving Breakfast cereal comes in new giant size Contains 11 grams of whole grain per serving

• What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal24 Answers
  • Favorite cereal overall?10 Answers
  • Ive never tried this cereal would you guys recommend it to me?10 Answers
Lucky Charms Cereal
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, the little marshmallows have a little crunch to them." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and it's a great Saturday morning breakfast." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I really love the little marshmallows." in 1 review
  • "I think it has the right amount of marshmallows and regular cereal mix." in 1 review
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
It's magically delicious! As a kid I really love this cereal due to its combo of marshmallow goodness as well as the little fiber bits in various shapes. It was always fun when they had special editions and or came out with a new marshmallow that you had to locate, the mystery shape. Also, this area was good dry as a snack. And I am also guilty of specifically picking out just the marshmallows. They should definitely package a snack with just the marshmallows, haha.
Amieé S.
Russellville, AL
How can one not like this cereal ?   It is the best ever.  I seek out the marshmallows , they are the best thing about the cereal.  It's prob not the most nutritious, but I really don't care.  It's fairly cheap and readily available.  I can't say that I have ever ate it for breakfast, but I sure have ate it for a sweet snack.  The milk is nutritious right? Lucky Charms Cereal
Lucy J.
Enterprise, AL
I didnt get the chance to eat this cereal growing up. I moved to america as a teenager. Enjoyed the marshmallows of course. Fast forward to 2016. My aunt visited me from England after years and years of no contact. The day before her flight home, she scouted the stores looking for lucky charms to take home and sneak through customs. If that doesn't tell you something, lol.
April-Mae D.
Point Marion, PA
I grew up eating Lucky Charms and remember how much fun it was to pick through the cereal and build a spoonful of marshmallows. I recently had a taste for them, so I bought a box and tucked in. I was a bit disappointed to see the smaller marshmallows in much less population. Maybe I have a romanticized memory of the cereal, but this isn't what I grew up with.
Hope B.
I find this cereal so disgusting... The regular brown cereal is so bland and the marshmallows taste so fake. I don't see any healthy benefits for this cereal. The marshmallows=pure sugar and the other part=dog food. I wouldn't recommend this cereal.
Ping L.
Fun occasional treat for the kids. Not recommended for toddlers due to the high sugar content. They get really attracted to it and if you have a toddler like mine, she will only pick the marshmallows out. I am not a big fan of it myself because if you don’t eat it fast enough, the marshmallows melt in your milk and you will be left with a sugar loaded milk. I get it when we have a fun dessert or edible crafts to make.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
My children and I love Lucky Charms. I have been eating Lucky Charms for a long time now. I would have to say we buy Lucky Charms more than we do any of the others. My children love to eat it for breakfast which makes me happy because if I am running late and in a hurry, this is something that doesn't take any time to prepare. I enjoy eating cereal at night for some reason, and every time I fix a bowl I am amazed at how much I still love them after all these years. The marshmallows are sweet and the wheat cereal bits are crunchy which I love since it keeps the cereal from getting soggy too fast. I would recommend anyone who loves cereal to try it. I know for sure your kids will love it!
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
First of all, let’s talk about the marshmallow bits. Whether you decide to eat your cereal dry or with milk, these added marshmallow bits of flavor provide a much needed texture difference and flavor boost. As a whole, the cereal is great for those who like adventurous cereals but don’t want to go as crazy or wild with the flavors.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
My 3 year old LOVES Lucky Charms Cereal, BUT he picks out all of the marshmallows and I end up throwing away the rest of the cereal. My younger brother used to do that when we were growing up too! I don't mind eating a bowl of the cereal, but not without the marshmallows. I wish they would come out with just marshmallows
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
I love this cereal. Have ever since I was but a wee lad. I have always and still eat just all the cereal pieces, saving the tiny floating shamrocks and rainbows for last so I can enjoy a delicious spoonful of marshmallows! Sure, the box can be a bit busy, but probably because it’s geared more towards kids than 30+ year old adults. Either way, for the price, it’s a heck of deal!
Katie S.
Is it acceptable that I am in college now and still eating these? is there an age limit??
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
How many people just eat the marshmallows?
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
What is your favorite marshmallow shape?
Jazzmine R.
What desserts do you use this for?