BY LUCKY CHARMS #9 in Cereal

Lucky Charms Cereal: Whole grain first ingredient Good source of calcium Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals 110 calories per serving Breakfast cereal comes in new giant size Contains 11 grams of whole grain per serving

• What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal24 Answers
  • Favorite cereal overall?9 Answers
  • Ive never tried this cereal would you guys recommend it to me?10 Answers
  • "They taste great and it's a great Saturday morning breakfast." in 1 review
  • "I think it has the right amount of marshmallows and regular cereal mix." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I really love the little marshmallows." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, the little marshmallows have a little crunch to them." in 1 review
Lorah G.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
I purchased Lucky Charms at the supermarket recently because it had an advertisement for a free Trolls toy in the box, and my daughter went ballistic for it. I was worried because I didn't want the cereal to go to waste, and I'm sure you've heard the joke, "Lucky charms without the marshmallows is just cat food." When I first opened the box I was really surprised because there was a plentiful amount of marshmallows inside! I was even able to snag a few off the top of my daughter's cereal without feeling guilty! If Lucky Charms can retain the quality of their cereal and manage the marshmallow to cat food ratio, I will probably buy their cereal in my house more often.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Foodie Expert
Lucky charms was a cereal me and my brother would fight over none stop. One of us would eat all the marshmallows out of the box and then fight with the other for eating all the marshmallows. The marshmallows are the best part of this cereal hands down. The other peices in the cereal breaks up the marshmallows. I feel this cereal wouldn't be as good without the other peices of cereal, despite my love of the marshmallows only marshmallows would be too much it needed the other pieces to make those marshmallows special. Overall good cereal connected to fond childhood memories.
Etaka L.
Etaka L.
Silver Spring, MD
Lucky charms is a very interesting cereal. I say that's cause it the actual cereal pieces don't have any flavor, they taste a little bit like cardboard. Without the marshamallows this cereal would be horrible. I enjoy this cereal because it's not too sweet. I like the flavor the marshmallows gives the milk at the end and how it changes the color of the milk. This cereal is really for children because of it being colorful. I would recommend this cereal for moms who have children who refuse to eat cereal
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Gallup, NM
First off I'm not a really big fan of this cereal... but my younger siblings love it!! And the fact wal Mart has them at a good price for a family size just makes it awesome. As for flavor wise I love the frosted oat taste and the flavor of the marshmallows with them, but the texture isn't what has me. I really don't like the sound or feeling of the marshmallows when you bite down on them... it feels like chalk would. (If one did that of course) So, overall this cereal is ok in my book.
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
I am an adult and I still love this cereal. It is a great deal, but ONLY from the Amazon.com seller. It is currently sold out from amazon and some other sellers have it for much higher prices, which are not worth buying. But overall, I cannot say enough good things about this cereal. When I was younger, I used to eat a whole bowl of just the marshmallows because I loved them so much. Now, I eat the cereal the way it was intended, and I love it so much. Highly recommend. :-)
Paola V.
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
so when i was younger, i didn't like these very much because the charms got soggy in the milk and i hated that. So i would pick out all the charms and only eat the cereal. My mom consistently bought these and when shopping one day, forgot to get my frosted flakes. So i ate these for breakfast, andvl i guess my taste buds matured because i liked it...alot. I started to like a lot of foods i used to dislike. So yeah, i like them now. Haven't ate them in awhile though.
Lori J.
Lori J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I have had to lay the law down several times to be fair and impartial when it comes to Lucky Charm's Cereal. Not only do I have to fill the bowls because they will try to take more than their share of the marshmallow treats, but I also have to monitor that they are randomly eating spoonful after spoonful, instead of fishing around the bowl to ensure that every bite has maximum amounts of marshmallows. This takes place with 3 teenagers, not toddlers.
Macey G.
Macey G.
For as long as I can remember, Lucky Charms has been my favorite kids cereal. I used to eat it before school in the morning and now I eat it right along with my kids. They love it too. My only problem is keeping them from sneaking away with the box and eating the marshmallows out. Thankfully, the cereal is yummy to me without the marshmallows. This is and has always been one of the yummiest cereals available for purchase. Highly recommended!!
Kamille G.
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Nostalgia overcomes me, once again. Lucky Charms - it's magically delicious! And yes, it still deems to be true! Even after 20+ years. I feel as if they added more marshmallows through the years, and I am glad they did! That was always my dilemma when I was younger - the ratio of marshmallows compared to the regular toasted oat pieces. But it seems my dreams have come true :) And I'm also happy to see the old school boxes coming out again!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
SOmething about those little marshmallows and that crazy leprechaun keeps my family wanting more of this cereal. we have tried the off brands of this cereal, but nothing beats the name brand. This brand stays crunchy longer and does not get nearly as soggy. My kids love how the milk changes colors cause of the marshmallows, but they also love to eat them first! We have made a trailmix using this, other cereals, cracks and marshmallows.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Foodie Expert
Is it acceptable that I am in college now and still eating these? is there an age limit??
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
How many people just eat the marshmallows?
Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal
Casey H.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite marshmallow shape?
Jazzmine R.
Jazzmine R.
What desserts do you use this for?