BY LUCKY CHARMS #9 in Cereal

Lucky Charms Cereal: Whole grain first ingredient Good source of calcium Fortified with 12 vitamins and minerals 110 calories per serving Breakfast cereal comes in new giant size Contains 11 grams of whole grain per serving

• What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal24 Answers
  • Favorite cereal overall?10 Answers
  • Ive never tried this cereal would you guys recommend it to me?10 Answers
  • "They taste great and it's a great Saturday morning breakfast." in 1 review
  • "I think it has the right amount of marshmallows and regular cereal mix." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and I really love the little marshmallows." in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite cereals, the little marshmallows have a little crunch to them." in 1 review
Amieé S.
Russellville , AL
How can one not like this cereal ?   It is the best ever.  I seek out the marshmallows , they are the best thing about the cereal.  It's prob not the most nutritious, but I really don't care.  It's fairly cheap and readily available.  I can't say that I have ever ate it for breakfast, but I sure have ate it for a sweet snack.  The milk is nutritious right? Lucky Charms Cereal
Ping L.
Fun occasional treat for the kids. Not recommended for toddlers due to the high sugar content. They get really attracted to it and if you have a toddler like mine, she will only pick the marshmallows out. I am not a big fan of it myself because if you don’t eat it fast enough, the marshmallows melt in your milk and you will be left with a sugar loaded milk. I get it when we have a fun dessert or edible crafts to make.
Mandi S.
Theodore, AL
My children and I love Lucky Charms. I have been eating Lucky Charms for a long time now. I would have to say we buy Lucky Charms more than we do any of the others. My children love to eat it for breakfast which makes me happy because if I am running late and in a hurry, this is something that doesn't take any time to prepare. I enjoy eating cereal at night for some reason, and every time I fix a bowl I am amazed at how much I still love them after all these years. The marshmallows are sweet and the wheat cereal bits are crunchy which I love since it keeps the cereal from getting soggy too fast. I would recommend anyone who loves cereal to try it. I know for sure your kids will love it!
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
First of all, let’s talk about the marshmallow bits. Whether you decide to eat your cereal dry or with milk, these added marshmallow bits of flavor provide a much needed texture difference and flavor boost. As a whole, the cereal is great for those who like adventurous cereals but don’t want to go as crazy or wild with the flavors.
Bre'yana S.
Houston , TX
This cereal takes me back to my childhood, sitting in front of the tv watching Saturday morning cartoons. I’ve always loved this cereal because of marshmallows. Now there are more marshmallows in every bite. The plain cereal is lightly sweetened, but the marshmallows more thank make up for it. Adults still love this cereal! Get some now, you’ll thank me later.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Foodie Expert
Love lucky charms. And now it has 3 new rainbows. And it’s also Gluten free. My daughter absolutely loved it. She wants me to buy it again. So I guess we will be getting more. General Mills Lucky Charms Cereal - Swirled Marshmallow CharmsGeneral Mills Lucky Charms Cereal - Swirled Marshmallow Charms
Katie G.
Middletown
How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways..

Seriously.  The OG of childhood morning bliss right here, homie.  Crispy oat cereal.  Delicious, magical dehydrated marshmallows.  It's the best.  I mean, there's a reason they sell entire bags of just the marshmallows in this stuff and it's because they're what happiness is made of.  AND -- the marshmallows are even bigger than they were 20-some years ago when I was a kid.  Which, really.. come on.  Like you needed another reason to eat Lucky Charms.  There it is, though.  Delivering like a champ.
Bridgette D.
My kids love to eat all of the marshmallows out of the cereal, rather than eating the actual cereal pieces... but they love it so i buy it. When it’s dry they’ll eat it all; but in milk they just love the marshmallows. It’s not overly sweet, and it fills them up so it’s definitely a winner.
Tytianna' W.
Childhood in a box. Cereal isn’t cheap anymore. But boy do I love my lucky charms, mostly for the marshmallows but who else doesn’t like them charms. lol. Its such a great choice in cereal unless you have dental problems then it wouldn’t be the best because the sugar tooth for these are real
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm still a bit of a kid inside and there are a few, ok several, cereals that I still indulge in once in a while. Lucky charms is one of those. It's a good, sugary treat when your kinda hungry for something sweet but you don't know what you want - then you see the box of cereal in the cabinet and it's like, "Yes!" That's what you wanted, but you didn't know it until you saw it. Also, a great midnight snack. Another thing about Lucky Charms that I like, it doesn't get soggy right away. You actually have time to eat your cereal before everything turns to mush.
Katie S.
Foodie Expert
Is it acceptable that I am in college now and still eating these? is there an age limit??
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
How many people just eat the marshmallows?
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
What's your favorite cereal mine is Lucky Charms Cereal
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite marshmallow shape?
Jazzmine R.
Foodie Expert
What desserts do you use this for?