BY COORS

Lucky buddha lager beer 11.16 oz, 6 pk

Kaela M.
Dalton
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought these because I love Buddha. I had one and overall was not awful. Not my favorite beer but the taste was no bad. It had a different taste than light lagers like BudLight but I also drank it warm, so if it drank it cold it may be better.
Rachel N.
Denver
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Red’s are good but I prefer angry orchard or wood chuck. They are a little cheaper so a better price. But the flavor isn’t as good as the other choices of cider:
Jessi C.
Virginia Beach
A light beer that tastes kind of like stale piss even cold. I'm usually a lager girl so that's saying something. The bottles look cool though and I catch myself reaching for them just because it's so eye drawing
Summer W.
Hutchinson, KS
A very light tasting beer, not a bad flavor, but it’s not very strong. good to drink on a warm day when you need something cool and refreshing. I really love the design of the bottle as well, not only is it aesthetically pleasing, the glass is high quality and thick, so you could reuse this bottle for something else and it would hold up nicely.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
This is a beer that comes in a fun bottle. I actually only bought it because I liked the design, but I ended up enjoying it. It's my go-to when I want something that looks and tastes good. I have recommended it to numerous friends, all of which have also enjoyed it.
Priscilla O.
Tucson, AZ
I can only find this in specialty stores or my favorite Vietnamese restaurant. I looooove how smooth it is and don't even hesitate to order every time. Only thing I don't like is it has sort of a drying aftertaste.
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the Lucky Buddha Lager Beer! It's light and tasty. It's always a safe choice at a bar or when I'm drinking at the house with my friends. I like it other than light beer and ciders. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Emely R.
Audubon, NJ
Nice Bottle/packaging. However, the taste is not that great - slightly sweet, thin foamy layer. It doesn't really have like a WOW factor, I mean if you are out there and need a beer, it's about as good as any other beer made from any some place.
Kasera G.
Georgetown, TX
I was largely drawn to this beer just because I wanted to keep the bottles for decoration. I've always admired buddhism and the buddha figure. However, I was disappointed with the taste and quality of the actual beer. It kind of just tasted very bland and watery. I have discovered that I like more robust flavored beers like IPAs. I'm not really a pale ale/lager drinker (unless it's dos equis)
Amber B.
Billings, MT
Not a fan of the taste. It has a "hairspray" after taste. Only bought because the bottles look cool. The packaging is probably the only good thing about this beer. Will not buy again.
Marihem L.
Sabe bien??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?