BY COORS

Lucky buddha lager beer 11.16 oz, 6 pk

Kaela M.
Dalton
I bought these because I love Buddha. I had one and overall was not awful. Not my favorite beer but the taste was no bad. It had a different taste than light lagers like BudLight but I also drank it warm, so if it drank it cold it may be better.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Korrena C.
Phoenix, AZ
The bottle is why I purchased this beer but the beer itself was discussting maybe because I'm not into dark colored beers but either way I would not make this purchase again.
Rachel N.
Denver
Red’s are good but I prefer angry orchard or wood chuck. They are a little cheaper so a better price. But the flavor isn’t as good as the other choices of cider:
Brittany M.
Las Vegas
SUPER SKUNKY BEER! as soon as you take off the kid, it smells like a skunk. Similar to Heineken. Not a huge fan, but it’s light and once you get around the smell, it’s easier to drink.
Summer W.
Merriam, KS
A very light tasting beer, not a bad flavor, but it’s not very strong. good to drink on a warm day when you need something cool and refreshing. I really love the design of the bottle as well, not only is it aesthetically pleasing, the glass is high quality and thick, so you could reuse this bottle for something else and it would hold up nicely.
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
This beer is so much fun!! Its expensive so I don’t buy it regularly but it also makes a great gift because friends can keep the glasses! You can’t find it everywhere but world market sells it so it’s a great place to get a minute present and bring the beer to the party!
Amber B.
Billings, MT
Not a fan of the taste. It has a "hairspray" after taste. Only bought because the bottles look cool. The packaging is probably the only good thing about this beer. Will not buy again.
Jessi C.
Virginia Beach
A light beer that tastes kind of like stale piss even cold. I'm usually a lager girl so that's saying something. The bottles look cool though and I catch myself reaching for them just because it's so eye drawing
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
This beer pairs really well with Asian food. It has the perfect bitter and tangy flavor to offset any spice, fat, rich asian flavor. Really good stuff!
Marihem L.
Sabe bien??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?