BY COORS

Lucky buddha lager beer 11.16 oz, 6 pk

Marcus L.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These beers are so cool! These are definitely one of my favorites that I've ever tried. The bottle is super neat & the concept behind just the beer itself is great.
Kaela M.
Dalton
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought these because I love Buddha. I had one and overall was not awful. Not my favorite beer but the taste was no bad. It had a different taste than light lagers like BudLight but I also drank it warm, so if it drank it cold it may be better.
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Korrena C.
Phoenix, AZ
The bottle is why I purchased this beer but the beer itself was discussting maybe because I'm not into dark colored beers but either way I would not make this purchase again.
Rachel N.
Denver
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Red’s are good but I prefer angry orchard or wood chuck. They are a little cheaper so a better price. But the flavor isn’t as good as the other choices of cider:
ashley c.
Red House, WV
This beer is really neat. I’m not the biggest fan of the flavor, it’s almost identical to Heineken. The thing that gets me with this beer is the bottles they are so neat. I would recommend it to some friends mostly for the packaging, I love it!
Summer W.
Shawnee, KS
A very light tasting beer, not a bad flavor, but it’s not very strong. good to drink on a warm day when you need something cool and refreshing. I really love the design of the bottle as well, not only is it aesthetically pleasing, the glass is high quality and thick, so you could reuse this bottle for something else and it would hold up nicely.
Michelle S.
Mobile, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a beer that comes in a fun bottle. I actually only bought it because I liked the design, but I ended up enjoying it. It's my go-to when I want something that looks and tastes good. I have recommended it to numerous friends, all of which have also enjoyed it.
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
This beer is so much fun!! Its expensive so I don’t buy it regularly but it also makes a great gift because friends can keep the glasses! You can’t find it everywhere but world market sells it so it’s a great place to get a minute present and bring the beer to the party!
Alexis J.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the Lucky Buddha Lager Beer! It's light and tasty. It's always a safe choice at a bar or when I'm drinking at the house with my friends. I like it other than light beer and ciders. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Marihem L.
Sabe bien??
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
What is the average price for this?