BY LUCKY BRAND

Lucky Brand Lucky You Gift Set for Women: Refreshing, flowery and feminine fragrance Possesses a blend of fresh citrus with light flowers and lower notes of sandalwood, amber and musk Lucky You Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 fluid ounces Body lotion, 2.5 fluid ounces Mini perfume, 0.18 fluid ounces see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janie T.
Porter, TX
This set is BOMB DOT COM! I’ve been in love with this fragrance since I was in middle school. What more can you ask for in a set? Full size bottle to keep at home, lotion to make your body smell wonderful, and a mini to go.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
I have been wearing this for over 10 years and lucky you is the perfume I always go for. The bottle lasts for a while and the lotion is very smooth.
Chris S.
New Castle
I got this as a gift,I have never heard of this brand before.but I'm imoressed..it has a strong floral scent but in an nice way!the lotion I only use for my hands at night and it dries fast and makes my hand feel very soft,the perfume is very long lasting but can be over whelming..it reminds me of my mom to be honest