Staying true to the rich heritage — and authentic, all-American spirit — of denim, Lucky Brand began crafting great-fitting, vintage-inspired jeans in Los Angeles in 1990.

Can anyone tell me your size in lucky brand shorts compared to AE, do you just find the waist size in AE and then grab it in lucky. ?
Has anyone tried the Lucky Brand ? Are they any good with their clothing?
Are the jeans worth buying? Quality good?
Start your review of Lucky Brand!
How would you rate this product?
Dana E.
Biloxi, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Lucky Brand uploaded by Dana E.
I absolutely love this maxi dress from Lucky Brand. It is lightweight and great for summer. It has the cutest boho style to it!
Yurley A.
Odessa, TX
Lucky Brand uploaded by Yurley A.
Lucky Brand uploaded by Yurley A.
These Lucky brand shoes have me in love. I have always liked heels but I stopped wearing them as they tired me and they weren't comfortable. My family gave me these shoes and I wear them daily, the first time they impressed me was after walking for about three hours and without getting tired. These shoes are super comfortable, the size and style of the heel are gorgeous, At first they will bother you a bit because they are made of leather and you have to use them often until the leather becomes a little more flexible. Once the shoe has attached to your feet, you will love them and want to use them at all times, well that happened to me 🥰🥰 I also have them in black, they look beautiful with pants, skirt, shorts, dress etc. These shoes made me fall in love and go back to wearing heels again.😁☺️Lucky Brand
Danielle F.
Bridgewater, NJ
Lucky Brand uploaded by Danielle F.
Lucky Brand uploaded by Danielle F.
Fit is great, snuggly and comfortable and has stretch. A little on the looser side... I’m a size 24 in jeans (x2) got these in a size 25 just to be safe bc the brand typically runs tight at the waist and they’re a little baggy. But so different and so many compliments!
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Lucky Brand uploaded by Ashley-Lauren D.
Lucky Brand uploaded by Ashley-Lauren D.
I absolutely love these jeans! They don’t have front pockets but the QUALITY and the zipper/fly totally makes it ok. Follow your size in inches 24,26,28… fit is great for short curvy girls because they aren’t too long but fit great! Butt looks rad, legs look slim and the lucky you… higher priced but affordable especially checking out sales! #luckyjeans #fashionista #luckyyou
Andreya S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Lucky Brand uploaded by Andreya S.
I’m loving these glasses! I found these little babies at TJ Maxx on clearance for only $10 - I kinda want to go back for some more now! This is in the blush color and I really like them! Overall, I always buy my shoes and jeans lucky brand 🍀 I really recommend to give them a try!
Amy L.
Dyersburg
Lucky Brand uploaded by Amy L.
I purchased a pair of Lucky Shoes at Marshalls, TJMaxx, or Ross 2/2020. I wore them one time and the entire fabric ripped. I did not have my receipt because Covid shut everything down and I did not even wear them till several months later- too long to return to the store. I did a claim with customer service, sent photos and they closed the claim. Lucky does not stand behind their shoes unless you purchase at Lucky online or a Lucky store location. I have sent numerous emails and today I called. They advised the case had been closed. They did not send me an email just closed the case. I have worn Lucky for years- but I believe they should stand by their product and they do not.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Lucky Brand uploaded by Danielle A.
Love Lucky Brand jewelry! ...and handbags, clothing, shoes, etc. Fantastic quality with cute and unique designs. The necklace I’m wearing in the photo is my all time favorite!!
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Lucky Brand uploaded by Sabrina M.
Only four stars because I can only afford to shop there on Black Friday or during other special sales, but Lucky Brand’s clothes are comfy, durable, long-lasting, and simple! I love their clothing as well as their customer service, both only and in store! Pictured is a jacket purchased at Lucky Brand this past Black Friday.
Jake G.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Discovered their jeans a few years ago and now they are all I buy. Extremely comfortable and one of the best shopping experiences I've had. Went in for a 40% off sale, the sales people noticed I went to the sale section and brought me several cuts to try on. Once I picked a cut they pulled up the site with all sale washes in that cut. Ordered on their tablet right there and got free 2 day shipping.
Darryl J.
Jackson
This is my most favorite store ever! I love all things denim and Lucky Brand! The store in Ridgeland, the staff is so polite and have excellent manners and service!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Queenita D.
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried the Lucky Brand ? Are they any good with their clothing?
Monique C. il y a 2 ans
Yes! I started purchasing their products last year and fell in love! The quality of all their clothes are so good and will last you a very long time. I also think their jeans are much higher quality than other similar brands. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Emily W.
il y a 4 ans
Lucky Brand -- is it worth the money? If so, what is your favorite product & why?
Katie H. il y a 3 ans
Their jeans and boots are such great quality!