BY LUCKY BRAND #42 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Staying true to the rich heritage — and authentic, all-American spirit — of denim, Lucky Brand began crafting great-fitting, vintage-inspired jeans in Los Angeles in 1990.

• Are these jeans worth the hype?1 Answers
  • I have glasses of this brand and I absolutely love them! These ar...1 Answers
  • Do their jeans fit you in all the right places? And do they last ...5 Answers
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
I really like their extensive selection of fits for their denim collection. Their clothes have a more rough abs tumble feel without being TOO rugged. It’s still stylish but in a more, I rolled out of bed and put on what was nearest me on the floor. Their t shirts are awesome and I love getting Men’s Small tees. They fit me loosely but in a really cute way. However, I wish their denim felt more durable. They feel kind of thin. But other than that, love!
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great jeans that are cute, easy to shop, last a long time! The wash on these jeans are always super cute and on trend the styles are flattering for everyone. These come in curvy styles for real body shapes and wash really well without fading or tearing. These jeans outlast many other brands and are definitely worth it!
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My teen always love shopping in this stores, stores are nice and people working there are usually helpful. I love that this brand most of the time is carrying classy stiles, so I can let my teen choose in this store not worrying of some trashy or to revealing clothing. Their fabric are good quality, good colors and modern. Perfect for everyday wear. I will take one start down because I wish this brand wasn’t as expensive. But we can wait for sales or we try :)
Jake G.
Discovered their jeans a few years ago and now they are all I buy. Extremely comfortable and one of the best shopping experiences I've had. Went in for a 40% off sale, the sales people noticed I went to the sale section and brought me several cuts to try on. Once I picked a cut they pulled up the site with all sale washes in that cut. Ordered on their tablet right there and got free 2 day shipping.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Can't Speak Enough Great Things About This Company!They Always Provide Excellent Customer Service!Also I Have Found They Have Some Of The Best Quality Items Belts Boots Jeans!They Are Timeless Pieces That Are Staples In My Wardrobe I Know I Couldn't Find Else Where:)Highly Recommend!
Melanie D.
West Monroe, LA
My taste in clothing has evolved over the years and I truly am drawn more to high quality yet trendy fashion. Lucky Brand is one of those brands that I trust and value. I have several pairs of jeans and tops and love them. Learn to trust the good stuff.
Courtney F.
These are the only jeans I will ever buy, even if the trend is these horrible skinny jeans. Lucky jeans will last forever, and they just get better with time. Once you find your style - order them in as many colors as your can find.
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
The quality Lucky Brand gives is wonderful! Their jeans last for years and tops are beautiful! You can usually find a deal and their staff is always helpful. This is one of my favorite places to find new and beautiful fashion
Cassidy M.
My favorite pair of shoes ever came from Lucky Brand. From that pair alone they gained a lifelong customer. I love that I can find their products in tjmaxx, and find myself gravitating to their brand when in stores like that!
Shayna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
Amazing quality, always good sales, best jeans fit...the list goes on guys! I am really happy all the clothes I got from lucky brand and now my closet is mainly luck brand and free people. They have great staple pieces.
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Where can. Buy This
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Where can a but this brand
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
I hear these jeans are great. What makes them so wonderful?
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Sydney M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do their jeans fit you in all the right places? And do they last a long time?