BY LUCKY BRAND #46 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Staying true to the rich heritage — and authentic, all-American spirit — of denim, Lucky Brand began crafting great-fitting, vintage-inspired jeans in Los Angeles in 1990.

Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
So I love Lucky Brand jeans. They’re the nicest jeans I’ve yet to have and are consistent. They’re expensive but they have pretty amazing deals. If you love sales like I do, then you can actually afford these jeans if you put in the time to find the right sale. A bit too expensive without sales for me.
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My teen always love shopping in this stores, stores are nice and people working there are usually helpful. I love that this brand most of the time is carrying classy stiles, so I can let my teen choose in this store not worrying of some trashy or to revealing clothing. Their fabric are good quality, good colors and modern. Perfect for everyday wear. I will take one start down because I wish this brand wasn’t as expensive. But we can wait for sales or we try :)
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
Since losing 115lb. I had to search for a new style and jeans. I absolutely love Lucky Brand! They have many different styles for jeans. I wouldn’t have ever thought that I’d purchase their jeans but they have amazing deals during certain times of the year for crazy good deals!
Brittany S.
Indianapolis, IN
The quality Lucky Brand gives is wonderful! Their jeans last for years and tops are beautiful! You can usually find a deal and their staff is always helpful. This is one of my favorite places to find new and beautiful fashion
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
I love to wear the Lucky Brand Flats! They are super comfy and stylish. They do tend to run a little large and are definitely pricey. I would have more if the price went down! My goal is to find a leopard print pair.
Kenadie M.
Leitchfield, KY
My boyfriend's mother introduced me to Lucky and I'm now a loyal Lucky customer and I'm never going back! I have a small waist, wider hips, thick thighs and a long torso. These jeans stay put, fit perfectly, stretch in the right places and keep there shape where they should. All I own now!
Aerie N.
Long lasting, durable, SUPER COMFORTABLE jeans!! I just can't seem to wear them enough! Always my go to's when I'm looking for something fashionable and laid back. Definetly worth the purchase ☺ I'm looking at buying more now!
Lexi W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Back in the day Lucky used to bave an almost cult following for their jeans, now that its not so popular I'm not sure how the stores are staying open. Clothing was just okay to me...
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This store is such a great store , a little pricy for me but totally is worth it . Every shirt I own fits great and feels great. Pants are super cute too. 1000% recommend for anyone wanting to buy from here
Gina S.
midland, MI
My favorite line in lucky brand has got to be their shoes! I have 3 pairs of their booties and will continue to buy more! They are so comfortable with the perfect heal! I also love their tops and blouses!
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Where can. Buy This
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
I hear these jeans are great. What makes them so wonderful?
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Where can a but this brand
Sydney M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do their jeans fit you in all the right places? And do they last a long time?