BY LUCKY BRAND

Staying true to the rich heritage — and authentic, all-American spirit — of denim, Lucky Brand began crafting great-fitting, vintage-inspired jeans in Los Angeles in 1990.

• I heard the clothing is good quality but it’s expensive. ...1 Answers
  • Are these jeans worth the hype?1 Answers
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I did like Lucky Brand jeans but they were just so overly expensive. I love a good durable pair of jeans and they did have that. But they used to always say how their jeans were the best cuz they have a really good stretch to them so you could possibly get a size lower. However I have gotten jeans of the same quality for a lot less money. They were just too expensive for me. I saw jeans there between $50-$70 and I was like no way!
Kim F.
I go here for my jeans only. They have great jeans that are soooo comfortable. They also last a really long time. They are a bit pricey but if you go when they are having a sale it’s not that bad a price. But I’m also the girl who will pay money for a good pair of jeans that will last since I love jeans! Give them a try, and you won’t be disappointed.
Jake G.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Discovered their jeans a few years ago and now they are all I buy. Extremely comfortable and one of the best shopping experiences I've had. Went in for a 40% off sale, the sales people noticed I went to the sale section and brought me several cuts to try on. Once I picked a cut they pulled up the site with all sale washes in that cut. Ordered on their tablet right there and got free 2 day shipping.
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Can't Speak Enough Great Things About This Company!They Always Provide Excellent Customer Service!Also I Have Found They Have Some Of The Best Quality Items Belts Boots Jeans!They Are Timeless Pieces That Are Staples In My Wardrobe I Know I Couldn't Find Else Where:)Highly Recommend!
Julie K.
Churchville, MD
I really like their extensive selection of fits for their denim collection. Their clothes have a more rough abs tumble feel without being TOO rugged. It’s still stylish but in a more, I rolled out of bed and put on what was nearest me on the floor. Their t shirts are awesome and I love getting Men’s Small tees. They fit me loosely but in a really cute way. However, I wish their denim felt more durable. They feel kind of thin. But other than that, love!
Brittany S.
Wabash, IN
The quality Lucky Brand gives is wonderful! Their jeans last for years and tops are beautiful! You can usually find a deal and their staff is always helpful. This is one of my favorite places to find new and beautiful fashion
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
I love to wear the Lucky Brand Flats! They are super comfy and stylish. They do tend to run a little large and are definitely pricey. I would have more if the price went down! My goal is to find a leopard print pair.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Lucky brand has such a variety of clothing and shoes to choose from. Always some one the best styles and fashions up to date. The quality is top top. Their jeans are my favorite they fit so well and looks flattering.
Jessica L.
Lucky jeans fit me better than any jeans I have ever worn. They don’t bulge where other jeans do. They aren’t too tight in one area and way too loose in the others. The fit is exactly as it should be everywhere. I will even go as far as to say I don’t think I could get this fit from most other brands with having them altered. They are a bit more pricey than some but to me well worth it!
Laura H.
Kinston
Such a good brand for jeans. Both guys and girls will love. Also have cute tops. A bit more expensive than I care for typically but splurging means you’re getting something that lasts you a long time
Christine D.
Jacksonville, FL
Where can. Buy This
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Where can a but this brand
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
I hear these jeans are great. What makes them so wonderful?
Darleisha S.
How is the overall quality ?
Sydney M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Do their jeans fit you in all the right places? And do they last a long time?