BY LUCK'S

Now that's real southern taste! The authentic southern flavor of luck's comes from slow cookin' beans with the right Ingredients. Each batch of luck's beans is specially seasoned and slow cooked to give you the thick, hearty sauce and the flavor of the south you love. see more...

• Who grew up with these during the holidays with barbeque sauce ad...3 Answers
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
The closest thing I have ever found to home made brown beans/soup beans. I have bought these numerous times from my local Walmart and typically we have them for dinner once or twice a month paired with some other side dishes and meat. I would strongly recommend these to anyone they have amazing flavor and are sure to hit that down home southern cooking spot for you.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
My grandfather loves these beans. He sometimes just eats then by theirself out of that can.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
I like these beans a lot, they are my grandsons favorite too. He likes to just eat them out of a bowl by themselves
Riza R.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
Foodie Expert
Beans are my favorite. I love bean soup, baked beans, green beans, refried beans, black beans, Lima beans... you name it. But pinto beans are the best. I love the pork in it too. It gives it way more flavor!!
Yari E.
Yari E.
Mmmm tiñe un sabor que casi no lo e probado pero me gusta mucho es muy blando el producto y lo puede ocupar para lo que quiera
Tristan D.
Tristan D.
LONDON, KY
Foodie Expert
My grandma loves these she keeps her pantry stocked with these beans! They are definitely a Family favorite!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Foodie Expert
Who grew up with these during the holidays with barbeque sauce added to them?