Luckiest Girl Alive uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY NONE

Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Definitely matches the need lately for thriller and mystery novels, and has an interesting premise. It kept me engaged throughout especially when I started to get into it, however it is really dark and captures about every dark theme that you can think of. Would recommend to people who love thriller novels, however at the same time it felt like there was too much effort at times into making something very dark and twisted. Overall, a decent novel
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
Chapters go between "her life now" to "her life in high school" which was really confusing in the beginning. You cannot tell by the cover or the back what this book is going to be about, but it is GREAT! I would love to read a second part to this book.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This book was exactly what I needed. It was a great thriller that I couldn’t put down and I connected to the character so much. Loved this book and so glad that I purchased this one instead of checking out from the library 🖤
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
This book is really good but has the weirdest/vaguest ending. I was completely engaged the entire time and felt really let down once it was over.. It just kind of ends with no real conclusion. I would definitely recommend this though! Super fun quick read, and maybe you will find the ending better than I did! :)
Patricia O.
Lakewood, CO
Obsessed! You will get hooked from the first chapter. It's definitely not ones of those books that are boring the first half and then finally get juicy. I couldn't put it down. And Bonus! They are making it into a movie with Reese Witherspoon :) A must read for the summer!
Rachel S.
College Park, MD
This book is a perfect combination of mysterious and relatable. Ani is by no means the most likable character ever, but you have to admire her, especially at the end. The summary leaves so much to the imagination that I went in completely unsure of what the book would end up being like, but I absolutely loved it.
Amber R.
Cookeville, TN
So hard to put down. The beginning is kinda slow but it picks up. The main character is hard to love but also hard not to be interest in her! Heard this is going to be made into a movie and can't wait to watch!!
Amanda W.
Terre Haute, IN
My rating may be premature but I'm only two chapters in and completely hooked! Cross your fingers I can get through this novel as quickly as I want to! (I have a 9 month old that's not wild about mommy having extracurriculars! Haha)
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
Don't forget to take your book on your trip to the beach.The perfect place to settle in relax and read,Luckiest Girl Alive.Not a bad read for a relaxing day.Interesting but not to intense where you can't relax.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Great book! Decided to read it after it was recommended by/on Reece Witherspoon's list of books to read. Definitely a book to hold your interest and to keep you reading till the end! Highly recommended, can probably get it for a decent price through Amazon!
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
Is this being turned into a movie?