Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SauceLucini
Italia Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, 255 oz (Pack of 6)

Lucini Italia Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, 25.5 oz (Pack of 6)

by Lucini

Lucini Italia Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce: Nothing artificial No added sugar No dehydrated herbs Gluten free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lucini Italia Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, 25.5 oz (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
Rego Park, NY
Lucini Italia Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce, 25.5 oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maia G.
This roasted garlic marinara sauce is organic and states that it has no sugar added. I love that it doesn't have that tomato-ey smell most sauces have; however, the taste isn't that as expected for a garlic marinara sauce. One thing I like about this is its bottle which i can re-use. TBH, I have had better garlic marinara sauce than this.
This is my favorite sauce for spaghetti, tortellini, ravioli, lasagna, mozzarella sticks, chicken parmesan, home made pizza- anything that likes a red Italian sauce!!!! It isn't sweet like most jarred sauces and I love that, it also is very good by itself but takes whatever I season it with well. I used this even while doing low carb and keto and it was delicious and didn't boot me out of ketosis. I always have a few jars in the pantry!!!
This stuff is the best. Nothing compares to This brand and it’s worth every penny if you want your food to taste great.
Excellent, not alot of extra processed garbage. Great taste. Its all we buy now although we like to mix this and the spicy one together.

Looking for your answer?