BY LUCINI ITALIA

Lucini Italia was determined to produce the very best sauces. To start we undertook a culinary journey through the Italian countryside in search of quintessential regional recipes. What we discovered was an uncompromising reliance on high-quality yet simple fresh ingredients. Based on this same philosophy, Lucini sauces are carefully prepared using fresh tomatoes that are vine-ripened for peak flavor, fresh garden herbs and Lucini extra virgin olive oil. Lucini Italia does not add sugar, dehydrated herbs or anything artificial. To prepare, stir sauce over low heat, taking care not to boil. Add pasta, cooked al dente, to sauce and toss until fully coated. Finish with Lucini extra virgin olive oil and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. see more...

Renee M.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this pasta sauce taste like I'm eating my spaghetti from an Italian restaurant and not my kitchen
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
This is an amazingly authentic sauce great for Italian dinners and family get together!!!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love this Pasta Sauce, put it in my recipes and I love. I recommend it.!.!!!!
cheyenne m.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this sauce! Taste like homemade original Italian pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zaiba N.
Loveee this pasta sauce so much ! It tastes amazing with any type of pasta !
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Is this mild for really spicy?
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
On a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is this and what you guys make with it any recipes?