Lucille Roberts  Womens Fitness
By Lucille Roberts
#12 in Gyms
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY

Do you like the idea of a women's gym (like Lucille Roberts) or a Co-ed gym?

Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
3 years, 1 month ago
I think for some this is better than having muscle head men staring and gauking at you.
Darrah Z.
Darrah Z.
Colorado Spgs, CO
3 years, 2 months ago
I like the idea of a women's only gym. We have curves here but I'd like something more gym-like.
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Co-ed
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't think it matters. When I go to a gym I work out and don't think of others
Genesis R.
Genesis R.
Yarie R.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
3 years, 2 months ago
I enjoyed going to Lucille Roberts. Took off the pressure of having to look good or making sure nothing pops out. Lol Everyone's in sync.
Arielle W.
Arielle W.
Newbury Park, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
I prefer womans - sometimes working out in front of men makes me judge myself even more.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Brooklyn, Ny
3 years, 9 months ago
I believe woman can be just as uncomfortable as man can be in a gym. You will be surprise how great you can feel in a coed gym and the men are very helpful not judgmental.
Bukola O.
Bukola O.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Women's gym. You can really focus on what you're there for and not get distracted by the guy who are just there to try to distract you.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 4 months ago
I like the idea of a women's gym. In my opinion it helps females feel more comfortable while working out among other women. It takes away the nerves of insecurities that we may have of ourselves in front of men.