by Lucille Roberts
Ask a Question
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY

Do you like the idea of a women's gym (like Lucille Roberts) or a Co-ed gym?
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
April 16, 2015, 6:53 a.m.
I think for some this is better than having muscle head men staring and gauking at you.
Dar Z.
Dar Z.
March 21, 2015, 10:39 p.m.
I like the idea of a women's only gym. We have curves here but I'd like something more gym-like.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
March 19, 2015, 10:02 p.m.
I don't think it matters. When I go to a gym I work out and don't think of others
Yarie R.
Yarie R.
March 11, 2015, 8:48 p.m.
I enjoyed going to Lucille Roberts. Took off the pressure of having to look good or making sure nothing pops out. Lol Everyone's in sync.
Arielle W.
Arielle W.
Sept. 4, 2014, 7:40 p.m.
I prefer womans - sometimes working out in front of men makes me judge myself even more.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Aug. 18, 2014, 11:12 a.m.
I believe woman can be just as uncomfortable as man can be in a gym. You will be surprise how great you can feel in a coed gym and the men are very helpful not judgmental.
Bukola O.
Bukola O.
Dec. 13, 2013, 10:41 a.m.
Women's gym. You can really focus on what you're there for and not get distracted by the guy who are just there to try to distract you.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 26, 2012, 7:44 a.m.
I like the idea of a women's gym. In my opinion it helps females feel more comfortable while working out among other women. It takes away the nerves of insecurities that we may have of ourselves in front of men.

Join Now