Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes

by Lucid

When you buy a Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Plush Viscoelastic Mattress online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lucid Part #: LCID111 on this page. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Plush Viscoelastic Mattress or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.

Recommended Location: Indoor

Age Group: Adult

Is Hypoallergenic: Y

Bed Size: Twin-XL

Firmness: Medium

Material: Memory-Foam

Assembled Product Weight: 58 lb

Mattress Thickness: 12 Inches

Features a 3" layer of gel-infused memory foam, a 1" layer of bamboo charcoal memory and an 8" high-density foam base; The memory foam is infused with gel beads to capture and distribute heat; A ventilated design increases airflow throughout the sleep layer and helps regulate sleeping temperature; The memory foam quickly conforms to weight and pressure and isolates motion transfer between sleeping partners; Correctly aligns the spine and helps relieve pain by supporting the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders; Open cell construction yields a longer lasting, more resilient foam; Our memory foam is naturally resistant to allergens and dust mites; LUCID mattresses are compressed, rolled and packaged in a box for easy shipping and convenient set up; The 10-year warranty provides increased peace of mind for your purchase; Can be used with an adjustable bed; This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind; All of our mattresses are manufactured to industry standard dimensions for easy bedding purchases and application; Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.

Fabric Content: 90% Cotton Blend 10% Tencel

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.00 x 39.00 x 12.00 Inches

Features: Mattress-in-a-Box

Size: Twin-XL

I am really interested in purchasing a mattress in a box, but I’ve heard many times there is a certain “smell” that comes with them. A smell that does not go away. Does this mattress have a smell to it?
Has anyone purchased this mattress? How did you like it? Have you purchased an “affordable” memory foam mattress that you love? I have a tuft and needle.. so wanting advice on other “less popular” brands that are cheaper.
Start your review of Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes!
Manor, TX
Purchased at: Wayfair
We purchased this mattress for the guest room in our new house. I was hesitant to buy a mattress that comes in a box and that I can not physically try out to make sure that it is comfortable. It had great reviews and price point so I finally caved and got it. We have had many guests sleep in it since we got it in June and they all rave about his comfortable it is!
Mesquite, TX
Purchased at: Wayfair
Such a great mattress! I love sleeping on this and it doesn’t shift around causing my toddler to wake up. It is soft but heavy when initially setting up. The layers are great and it has a removable/washable topper (which is great cause my daughter it potty training). Overall I love it so far! It is much better for my back than my old spring mattress.
Oswego, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best mattress ever. We have now purchased 3, one for each bedroom and it’s hard to get our guests to leave. You also cannot beat the price. We have bought 2 king sized and 1 queen for less than the last spring mattress we purchased which gave out after 8 years. Our Lucid mattress is the boss.
Tulsa, OK
I really like how this mattress molds my body when i lay. It feels like I am laying on a cloud. I don’t like how I’m so hot when I sleep on this mattress it’s like it sucks in heat. I always wake up hot. So it’s not a cooling Mattress so if you are a person who gets hot easily then this is not the mattress for you.
Cooter
It is the best bed I have ever bought in my entire life. It sleeps so peaceful. You can’t feel your partner move. I do tend to sweat a little more so maybe a little more breathable! My pets love it as a well! I would recommend for the entire family even the pets!
Attalla, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes is a great mattress and it’s seriously cheap. I bought a king size mattress for my husband and me for about $265. I also bought my son a full size for about $205. I purchased both on Walmart.com. If you’re looking for a great quality, cheap mattress then this one may just be for you too. Each of us love it!!!
Windsor, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Pretty good mattress especially for the price. If you want to upgrade your bed on a budget, then this is the mattress for you. It’s not super firm, I wish it was slightly firmer but it does the job. I get very well sleep in it.
Such a comfortable mattress! Ordered on a Sunday and was delivered that Saturday so was very quick and easy to order. All you do is cut the plastic and the mattress inflates very quickly! Although you are supposed to wait 24 hours before you use it mine was fully filled within 5 hours.
Escondido, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
pretty comfy but when changing positions, it takes a while for the memory foam to ‘forget’ your old position so you can feel the indentation. but its comfy if you stay in the same spot haha
Slidell, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Yall if you are looking for an affordable mattress, this is the one! Me and my husband have fallen in love! Its very breathable and when I get up or move a little he doesnt feel a thing!