Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes

by Lucid

When you buy a Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Plush Viscoelastic Mattress online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lucid Part #: LCID111 on this page. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Plush Viscoelastic Mattress or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.

Recommended Location: Indoor

Age Group: Adult

Is Hypoallergenic: Y

Bed Size: Twin-XL

Firmness: Medium

Material: Memory-Foam

Assembled Product Weight: 58 lb

Mattress Thickness: 12 Inches

Features a 3" layer of gel-infused memory foam, a 1" layer of bamboo charcoal memory and an 8" high-density foam base; The memory foam is infused with gel beads to capture and distribute heat; A ventilated design increases airflow throughout the sleep layer and helps regulate sleeping temperature; The memory foam quickly conforms to weight and pressure and isolates motion transfer between sleeping partners; Correctly aligns the spine and helps relieve pain by supporting the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders; Open cell construction yields a longer lasting, more resilient foam; Our memory foam is naturally resistant to allergens and dust mites; LUCID mattresses are compressed, rolled and packaged in a box for easy shipping and convenient set up; The 10-year warranty provides increased peace of mind for your purchase; Can be used with an adjustable bed; This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind; All of our mattresses are manufactured to industry standard dimensions for easy bedding purchases and application; Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.

Fabric Content: 90% Cotton Blend 10% Tencel

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.00 x 39.00 x 12.00 Inches

Features: Mattress-in-a-Box

Size: Twin-XL

I am really interested in purchasing a mattress in a box, but I’ve heard many times there is a certain “smell” that comes with them. A smell that does not go away. Does this mattress have a smell to it?
Has anyone purchased this mattress? How did you like it? Have you purchased an “affordable” memory foam mattress that you love? I have a tuft and needle.. so wanting advice on other “less popular” brands that are cheaper.
Start your review of Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes!
Winston Salem, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got a good deal on this and was eager to try. I'm so glad I did! Before I had a traditional pillow top mattress but I always had back problems. I opened this and let it sit for 48 hours before sleeping on it, and by the next morning I didn't wake up with my back hurting. I absolutely love this mattress and I hope others discover it as well!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I recently bought a new house and was in need of a new mattress. After looking at several brands, this one seemed the best for the price. After using this mattress for about a year, I can safely say that the mattress is soft, but not too soft, and has stayed feeling brand new even a year later.
Jacksonville , NC
We love our lucid memory foam mattress. We got the medium and it is firm and works great for us. It is so comfortable to sleep on every night and allows us to get better sleep than we did before having a Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes.
We have two of these mattresses and are about to purchase two more when my boys move out of their toddler beds. They are amazing. The whole family ends up in our bed for naps because the mattress is that comfy. 10/10 would recommend.
This mattress is amazing. I decided to try an online brand, because all of the ones I looked at previously were too expensive, and I found this one. It has held up well, and it has alleviated my back problems!
Menifee, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We just purchased our mattress in the King size. It’s pretty good so far. We’ve had it for about 2 months and no one has sunk into it yet. Our last mattress created a crater after about 4 months of use.
Paterson, NJ
I recently got this mattress for my new room amd im in love its so confortable . And let’s not forget the amazing experience you get when the package arrives in that big box fun experience overall
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE our Lucid mattress. This is the first memory foam mattress I’ve owned & I won’t ever go back. The mattress was delivered right to my door. It was super easy to unpack & place onto my bed frame. I always get a good night’s rest on this mattress.
Valencia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this mattress! It came rolled up. Just take it out & it inflates. It’s not too hard. Not soft. It cleans easily, great price, and retains shape. And my back doesn’t hurt.
West Boylston , MA
I own the 10 inch gel memory foam mattress. I purchased during an online sale for a fantastic price. You have to let it sit for a days to air out and take shape. The 10 inch is more than high enough. It takes awhile to get used to it but I also have never owned a memory form so it's taken me some getting used to. Not the softest bed ever but for the price, cant to wrong. The website warranty page doesn't work so even though it says 10 yr warranty, has to be registered in order for that to work. The price sold me and I've had no issues so far (owned for 3 months)