Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes

by Lucid

When you buy a Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Plush Viscoelastic Mattress online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Lucid Part #: LCID111 on this page. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Whether you just want to buy a Lucid 12" Gel Memory Foam Plush Viscoelastic Mattress or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things home.

Recommended Location: Indoor

Age Group: Adult

Is Hypoallergenic: Y

Bed Size: Twin-XL

Firmness: Medium

Material: Memory-Foam

Assembled Product Weight: 58 lb

Mattress Thickness: 12 Inches

Features a 3" layer of gel-infused memory foam, a 1" layer of bamboo charcoal memory and an 8" high-density foam base; The memory foam is infused with gel beads to capture and distribute heat; A ventilated design increases airflow throughout the sleep layer and helps regulate sleeping temperature; The memory foam quickly conforms to weight and pressure and isolates motion transfer between sleeping partners; Correctly aligns the spine and helps relieve pain by supporting the natural curves of your head, neck and shoulders; Open cell construction yields a longer lasting, more resilient foam; Our memory foam is naturally resistant to allergens and dust mites; LUCID mattresses are compressed, rolled and packaged in a box for easy shipping and convenient set up; The 10-year warranty provides increased peace of mind for your purchase; Can be used with an adjustable bed; This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind; All of our mattresses are manufactured to industry standard dimensions for easy bedding purchases and application; Great for platform beds. Requires foundation or box spring with standard bed frames.

Fabric Content: 90% Cotton Blend 10% Tencel

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 80.00 x 39.00 x 12.00 Inches

Features: Mattress-in-a-Box

Size: Twin-XL

I am really interested in purchasing a mattress in a box, but I’ve heard many times there is a certain “smell” that comes with them. A smell that does not go away. Does this mattress have a smell to it?
Has anyone purchased this mattress? How did you like it? Have you purchased an “affordable” memory foam mattress that you love? I have a tuft and needle.. so wanting advice on other “less popular” brands that are cheaper.
Start your review of Lucid 12" Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Mattress, Triple-Layer, Multiple Sizes!
Junction City, OH
Omg this mattress is amazing!! I bought mine off of overstock.com and payed around $300 for it. It comes in a box and once you open it it expands. The directions says it takes 24-48 hours but mine was fully expanded in about 6 hours. I’ve had it for a year and it still looks brand new, no wear and tear yet. I love it so much I bought them in twin size for my sons bunk beds and he loves it too!
Livingston , CA
GREAT MATTRESS FOR THE PRICE. Recently, I moved in with my fiancé and we were shopping on a budget for our home and came across LUCID on wayfair. We have no complaints and we sleep really comfy. I have to admit I was skeptical but I was not disappointed. Set up is easy as well, it’s cool to watch the mattress grow.
We bought this mattress about three years ago when we were on a tight budget and we highly recommend it we sleep great on it and you can’t beat the price we are actually looking to get a different size now and we still are considering this company I recommend ordering through Amazon as well fast delivery
Windsor
This mattress is wonderful. I bought it online last year, arrived rolled, inflated immediately and she was sleeping on it that night. She loves it. I’ve been “allowed” on it a few times and I’m considering buying one for myself.
Phoenix
Love this mattress and it is so affordable! It is so comfortable and I love that it has the removable cover so that we can wash it. We will likely end up buying the king size as I feel the queen is too small for us.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve been searching for an affordable mattress for a while. I was originally deciding between Casper and nectar but in the end I realized I could not afford a $600 mattress despite wanted to have a great long lasting mattress. That was when I came along Lucid, in wayfair. They were having a president sale and it was on sale for about $200. Usually you’d think you get what you pay for but I’ve been using my mattress for almost a month now and so far it’s been great. It’s super comfortable and I have no problems with it so far.
Falls Church, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this mattress for college since you can order it on amazon and therefore don’t need to rent a car to haul it. I think it’s pretty good for a mattress in a box that is around $200-$300. I can definitely tell that it has “sunk” around where I sleep over the past 2 years, but considering the price I still think it’s worth it. Also the one I purchased is the latex one, so you don’t get super hot when sleeping which is a must for me!
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I was skeptical at first because I never got to feel the mattress in person. However, after researching and watching multiple reviews I decided to give lucid a try. I like the fact that it has a removable cover, and the bed feels like a memory foam yet it is still firm. Lucid was also a decent price compared to the other memory foam mattresses that I’ve stumbled upon. I’m a side sleeper so I definitely love it!
Purchased at: Wayfair
I have this mattress currently and I really love it. My boyfriend also loved it and purchased one for himself. It’s not that soft and not too firm for me, and I like the memory foam feel of it. It was also affordable. I ordered it online and it arrived in a box all wrapped up. It took a few hours to puff up but after it was great and ready to go.
Newport News , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Honestly I did not like it, I thought it was way to firm. I weight probably around 120-130. However, my husband loved it, he weighs around 200. He enjoys more firm where I enjoy sleeping on a cloud. I will was the memory foam is wondering since I never feel him move around. Also I have a cat and when he jumps on the bed you don’t notice either.