Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesIce Cream SyrupLucerne
Lucerne Dairy Farms Mini Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Sundae Cones 1 Box

Lucerne™ Dairy Farms Mini Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Sundae Cones 1 Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lucerne™ Dairy Farms Mini Vanilla Flavored Ice Cream Sundae Cones 1 Box!
Monica W.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Lucerne brand. Great store name products. Great price, same product. !!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle B.
Lexington, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These little ice cream cones are the perfect size when you’re craving a little treat! The ice cream is nice and creamy and I love the chocolate shell. The nuts give that nice sweet and salty taste. Yum! 😋
Anna L.
yummmmmm. That is all that needs to be said.  I realllllllyyyyy loveeeeeee themmmm. Would higly recommend them and they are a good price.
Stephanie J.
Santa Clarita
I like the quality of this product! These are so delicious and creamy ice cream is a great treat anytime! No improvement necessary! Definitely keep these little treats on hand!
Yvette A.
Greeley, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I enjoy the mini size. Great flavor and not to much chocolate. When you need to feed that sweet craving with half the amount calories as a regular size this is the route to go
Catrina D.
Kennewick, WA
This is a wonderful product. Tastes great, relieves stress, I often will eat the whole box alone.
Lydia K.
Fairfax, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Safeway
Cone doesn’t taste as good as other brands. Price is better though. I usually get these for the kids (mini cones) and they love it.
Carolina S.
Massachusetts
Ótimo produto! Sempre tenho em casa, nunca deixo faltar e é muito fácil de encontrar em diversas lojas com bom preço
Ashley G.
Easier on my tummy then the brand name ones and they’re bigger then the drumsticks! Swear drumsticks use to be larger?
Lidia O.
Hermiston
I love ice cream and specially these ones they are awesome they're worth the money the peanuts are really good and so where's the chocolate

Looking for your answer?