BY LUCE

PULSATING CLEANSING AND ANTI-AGING DEVICE- The LUCE180 device has thousands of soft, medical-grade silicone massage points than cleans and renews your skin elasticity, shrinks pores, reduces eye puffiness, and increases the effectiveness of oils, serums, and lotions. The micro-pulses at 6,500 beats per minute helps to remove makeup, dirt, and impurities, and it works for all skin types without any irritation. 100% Waterproof.

Review (1)
member-9d8fd
I love this thing! I literally use it every day.  And I discovered the best trick: just before going in for a SPRAY TAN, I use the more abrasive side on my face and neck.  For once, I am getting an even, natural spray tan and I swear it's because of the Luce!  Also... when I get a blemish on my face, I can glide right over it with the Luce. It doesn't irritate my skin ever, in any way.  The rotating brush cleaner that I used to use could not be used on, or even near, a pimple otherwise it would make it worse!  I use mine in the shower and love that it takes up no space at all... stands right between shampoo bottles. It's so slick.  The rotating brush cleaner was big and bulky and when it fell on the shower floor, it sounded like I dropped a brick!  I always felt bad for the people in the apartment below me.  And shopping for the various replacement heads got to be annoying and it ALWAYS needed charging. Ugh... Ok, enough on the old and more on the new.... My Luce is still on the original charge and I have had it for 4 months.  When I travel, I pop it into it's pouch and then into my make up bag.  I rinse it off and wash...It's really that simple.  Looooovvvve this thing.... highly recommend it!