BY LUCASARTS

Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
This used to be one of my favorite games to play on my PS2. In this game you can play as a child or teenager and run your own amusement park which was like a dream come true (that I didn't even know I had!).. Very fun parks to visit and I love fixing them all up and making them my own. The social aspect of the game is entertaining and diverse... Also love creating my own coasters (that was definitely one of my favorite parts)... This game is extremely easy to play and beat.. You can continue to play after beating the game and is still fun! Recommend for younger kids and preteens!
Kemy M.
New York
This game is highly addicting. I recommend this game to anyone that loves rollercoasters and building a park. It is truly exhilarating.
Allison J.
I played this a lot when I was younger and I loved t! it reminds me a lot of Sims in the sense that you're building up a theme park! i
Melissa S.
Oak Park, IL
This is such a fun game I love anything and everything that has to do with roller coasters and theme parks.