BY LUCASARTS

Aneleth A.
Aneleth A.
Estuve diciendo que no lo jugaría pues creí que no llamaría mi atención pero terminó por atraparme!!! me encanta, definitivament el mejor!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Great game!!! The gameplay is great, and the graphics were fantastic (for its time) but the only flaw in the game is its length, it's not as long as it should be. Not to worry because there is a sequel that I guarantee will make up for this game's length. All in all I would definitely recommend this game. Also the price tag is low so go pick it up if you're even a bit interested, it won't disappoint.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hartville, OH
Embrace the power of the force and demolish your enemies to save your galaxy! Choose your path between the light and dark side. Good graphics, easy to play, single-player.
Pamela  N.
Pamela N.
Milford, CT
My brother played this game and he enjoyed the story o this game and the gameplay. Even though he is older, he enjoyed this game
Anthony A.
Anthony A.
Champaign, IL
One of the coolest Star Wars games ever made. Allows you to use the force like never before with amazing effects on enemies and the environment. This game is definitely worth it.
Carina O.
Carina O.
I'm a huge star wars nut. This game is loads of fun and makes you feel badass. Cool graphics and fun for the whole family!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved and still love this game. If you like Star Wars you'll probably enjoy this game. I had friends mock me until they tried it and suddenly they wanted to kick me off my own game! Seriously good.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
My brother loved this game and got me into it. Honestly it took me a while to get into it but i ended up really liking it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Columbia, MD
My brother got this kid and he loved it ! Played it quick and finished the game play great and he got me into it cool graphics interesting plot storyline
Erin P.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
My son and husband love this game. My husband has beaten it several times and my son is trying real hard to do the same. We like the story line and characters in the game.