BY LUCASARTS

Crystal A.
The first battlefront was very very fun considering you could use the space crafts and foot war. It was split screen so you can complete the campaign with a friend or verse them. It had incredible game play in classic locations like Endor and Hoth. We still play this game to this day and it is still just as fun.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
This is a really fun game to play alone or with friends. It may not be interesting to those who are not interested in Starwars but for someone who would not be interested in a shooter game usually, I can say game is made better because it is Starwars.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
YAS! The first Battlefront was awesome so when this came out my brother and I were stoked! Improved graphics, more playable heroes/villains and incredibly detailed maps.
Shaun C.
In its day it was the best of the best when it came to FPS as well as star wars games it had everything my childhood heart dreamed of a game that shined in its day
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
Such a fun game to play!! from the gameplay to the graphics, this game was so addicting. my favorite map was endor with all the little ewoks!
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
I can never get bored of this game a lot of missions and places you can go and i find myself coming back to it time and time again
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Love the starwars movies so ichad to try the game and let me tell you i was so into it for hours till I passed my game