LucasArts LEGO Star Wars  The Complete Saga

LucasArts LEGO Star Wars  The Complete Saga
LucasArts LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
Star wars. Lego. Need I say more? Another great lego game this time with Star wars. If you are a fan of either highly recommend this game!
Stephanie D.
I have played every Lego game out to man kind and ever since they started producing then for portable gaming system I bought all of them too. just addicting and fun!!
Kayleigh W.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite Lego games to play! Great addition by Lego for the DS. Fun and easy to play
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
I love everything about Lego Star Wars!! It's so much fun to play whether you are a child or an adult! The family can play and watch together!!
Jackii A.
Cohoes, NY
A favorite and a classic I really like how they brought star wars to this platform and it was an overall great game.
Nicole A.
Annapolis, MD
Great game. Kid friendly which is a huge plus in my book. My husband and son spent hours playing this game.
Amy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Myself, my son and my husband are all gamers AND HUGE Star Wars fans.My son especially loves the Lego games more than just regular Star Wars games.Must have!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Gamer Expert
I love Legos but these games can get pretty frustrating playing them, need to look up stuff