BY LUCASARTS

Tara L.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I'm an Indiana Jones fan as well as a Lego lover and enjoy spending time gaming. This is perfect for you if you enjoy all three. It's so cute and fun to play through the Lego versions of your favorite scenes from the movie. The Lego games are entertains for kids and adults. This is a good game to play with your family!
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
My kids absolutely love playing this game. The graphics are cool. It has bright colors and animations and they enjoy anything lego
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
This game was so fun! I love how it was in Lego form also. I sold this game though because I beat the whole thing with my brother!
The S.
The S.
I've had this game for years, Played it dozens of time, And I still love it. I am a HUGE Lego freak, So its a Lego video game, How could I not love that?! Its a must have for Lego fanatics.
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Bloomington, IL
This was my introduction to the Lego video games, and I found it easy to learn, enjoyable to play and endlessly entertaining for fans of the Indiana Jones movies. It's a good game to start with, but I think anyone who had played later games from the Lego series would be a bit disappointed by the small game hub and limited sandbox play available.
Niara E.
Niara E.
Couldn't stop playing this game. I love that each character does different things and some parts of this game are very difficult.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Berea, KY
All lego games are great for children and coming from a 21 year old, I still have a blast playing them over other games.
Erin K.
Erin K.
I don't care what ppl say about legs video games. I throughly enjoyed playing these and don't care who knows