BY LUCASARTS

Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I think I am one of the few that actually really enjoyed this game! It was pretty silly, yes but that's what made it fun. Love the dancing game, and I can't hear Jason D's song Solo....without getting I'm Solo stuck in my head 😂
Christina F.
This is actually a pretty entertaining game. It has several options of game play including Jedi training and a ridiculously fun dancing game. Sure it's a bit cheesy, but it's fun too.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
I totally love this game. I got it when I got my R 2 d 2 Xbox 360. I've played it repetitively and is really , really fun. the littles enjoy it too , especially the dancing game on it the youngest thinks that's just so awesome!
Sarah K.
The first comment I ever made about the Kinect was "Wow, it's like I'm using the force!" This game gives action to the feeling!
Jeremiah M.
Irmo, SC
This game makes you feel like a real life Jedi. For anyone who loves kinect and Star Wars. This is your games
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
This game is okay. A nice addition to the kinect system. Not easy for kids to advance in level, so I would say it is definitely a tween age level game at least. Love the option of "mini games" outside of storyline play.