Lucas Skwinkles Salsagheti Sandia uploaded by Crystal C.Lucas Skwinkles Salsagheti Sandia uploaded by Celeste V.

BY LUCAS

Wholesale Lucas Skwinkles Salsahetti Sandia .85Z *2Y

Marlin S.
Long Beach, CA
Just looking at the picture is making my mouth watery. These are sooo delicious. The "spaghetti" is sweet and has a little bit of a spicy chili powder but not too spicy. When you add the sauce it makes a tangy sweet mixture of goodness. Must try.
Alejandra M.
Oh my I really do love all of my Lucas candy and these are no exception. Especially when you add the chamoy on them oh and some extra chili powder and you have something amazing. I can't stop making my mouth water just by thinking about it. They're also very cheap and I think you can get about 2 or 3 for a dollar.
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Salsahetti is delicious!!!! Its so so addicting. It's watermelon kind candy and you add the packet of tamarind sauce that comes with it to give it a bit of a spicy taste. But trust me it's not spicy it just gives it a even better taste!
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
These are good , only on tostilocos though. One little box of spagetti isn't enough I'll have to eat like two haha. I like the sweet and salty spicy tingle in my mouth especially with the little sauce on top yumm
dora c.
Omg i love these things.They're supposed to be like a spaghetti sort of candy with sweetness and a hint of spiciness, with pouch of this tamarind liquid candy. So yumm one of my favorite childhood candies!
Marla D.
This are really good! I used to buy them at the grocery store or at the parties my family made they were delicious a bit sweet and spicy. And sometimes they will have like a little bag of chamoy. love them!
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
These are so yummy if you have a sweet tooth, but also love your spicy treats! If you are 21+, try them as a garnish on a tropical mixed drink. I usually add these and other Mexican candies to mixed drinks or wine coolers and they taste great!
Mirella C.
Dickinson, TX
Im mexican so I have seriously had these, they taste really good and I'm a big fan of watermelon so it has that taste! plus its also a taste of spicy no too much but their good!
Monica m.
Pasadena , TX
Love great taste with watermelon and chamoy . You gave to make sure you get the chamoy in in every stran. the only bad thing is that it's too small. sweet and sour combination
Lluvia S.
These bring back so many childhood memories .. Spending summers in Mexico asking my parents for change to go to the store around the block and grabbing these ! Spicy gummy candy ! I recently had these with Tamarindo apples and the Japanese peanuts in DTLA Soo good ! ūüĎćūüĎćūüĎć
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Who else is addicted to these??
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These look really good, where are they sold?
ANNETTE M.
Has anyone tried these crazy looking things?
Joselyne F.
Who else says they'll only have one and end up eating a second one?!?!
Shannen B.