Lucas Skwinkles Salsagheti Sandia uploaded by Celeste M.

BY LUCAS

Wholesale Lucas Skwinkles Salsahetti Sandia .85Z *2Y

Buy on Walmart
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
These are good , only on tostilocos though. One little box of spagetti isn't enough I'll have to eat like two haha. I like the sweet and salty spicy tingle in my mouth especially with the little sauce on top yumm
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love these omg I use to buy these at the Mexican candy store all the time but now where I live I don't see them but I heard they sell them at Walmart idk I will have to check ūüė©
Belen A.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
From putting them in goodie bags to just having them for the house you can never good wrong with these I haven't found anyone who doesn't like them !
Sandy T.
Sandy T.
Atwater, CA
Super yummy alone, with the sauce it comes with and adding to fruit salads or things like Pinas locas with all the tajin and chamoy
isabel c.
isabel c.
Coral Springs, FL
I like it a lot, I recommend it, it's very delicious, it's a good brand, I always eat it and my kids love it.
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Love love love Mexican candy ! Love Lucas brand since I was a little girl ! Love these crazy salsahetti
Alma L.
Alma L.
Jackson, NJ
Love these I could barely find them they are cheap and they taste good not bad ! Would recommend it
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Oh my I really do love all of my Lucas candy and these are no exception. Especially when you add the chamoy on them oh and some extra chili powder and you have something amazing. I can't stop making my mouth water just by thinking about it. They're also very cheap and I think you can get about 2 or 3 for a dollar.
Arlena A.
Arlena A.
Indio, CA
These are so yummy if you have a sweet tooth, but also love your spicy treats! If you are 21+, try them as a garnish on a tropical mixed drink. I usually add these and other Mexican candies to mixed drinks or wine coolers and they taste great!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
No complaints here these are good these are awesome these are the bomb.com i like the little sauce packet thar comes with it. It's not overly spicy to me its not spicy at all. Big fan of this brand
Karina P.
Karina P.
Who else is addicted to these??
Joselyne F.
Joselyne F.
Who else says they'll only have one and end up eating a second one?!?!
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
These look really good, where are they sold?
ANNETTE M.
ANNETTE M.
Has anyone tried these crazy looking things?
Shannen B.