Start your review of Lucas® Salsagheti® Ice Pops!
Palmdale, CA
Mmmmm theyre so delicious. This is the perfect summer snack. This Popsicle is spicy to a certain extend. It is manageable and not overly spicy. The price is bearable. I hope you try it so you can get a feel for yourself.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Icecream it tastes so good I have one on a hot day I love the flavor it has they are very affordable and they have various flavors they come in I love the little spice it has
Covina, CA
I love this Lucas candy so it was no surprise that I would like the popsicle. It is a little spicy, but not too much just like the candy. This is usually my go-to popsicle. Whenever I buy ice cream from the ice cream truck, this is what I choose.
Warrenton , MO
These were pretty good. We found these while on vacation in the south last summer. Interesting branding and flavor option! We try new things while traveling, and for around $3 they weren't priced to high, for us to try! The kids loved them of course!
93458
I'm a fan of the Lucas ice cream because it's spicy and I'm a fan of spicy stuff. And this is such a great ice cream. The ice cream is cheap it's not that pricey so you guys should buy it. You don't have to prepare the ice cream or put it in a cone it's just already packaged. and I would definitely buy this again.
El Paso , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Being Hispanic I grew up eating these! These have to be one of my favorites, I repeat the purchase. They aren’t too pricey. The chamoy taste is amazing! Taste just like the candies! You can’t ever go wrong with this for the summer.
There ice pops are my favorite. I’ve been eating these ice pops since I was a child ! And I cannot compare them to any other brand. Their so tasty and delicious and I would buy them again. I really enjoy eating these icepops.
Wautoma, WI
This is sooo delicious I grew up eating these in Texas as a kid its refreshing with a kick, very good for the price seeing this makes me want some right now I would recommend this if your ok with some spice or like Mexican candy.
Glendale, AZ
These are pretty good spicy taste good for a hot day i was kinda disappointed it taste better as a candy than ice cream . i would buy again though maybe next time will like better
Houston , TX
Favorite ice pops from all time. I love the taste and even though they might be a little spicy to some people they are very refreshing. These are awesome everyone should definitely give them a try.