BY LUCAS PRODUCTS CORP #14 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

A frozen confection.

Michelle H.
Mundelein
I love these I get really excited whenever I see the ice cream truck because some of them carry these ice pops highly recommend they if you like anything with chamoy
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
Mmmmm theyre so delicious. This is the perfect summer snack. This Popsicle is spicy to a certain extend. It is manageable and not overly spicy. The price is bearable. I hope you try it so you can get a feel for yourself.
Danna V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Icecream it tastes so good I have one on a hot day I love the flavor it has they are very affordable and they have various flavors they come in I love the little spice it has
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
I used to LIVE for this stuff! I would literally eat one everyday when I was a child. I wish could find them somewhere again. If you can find these in stores then I highly recommend!
Jenny C.
93458
I'm a fan of the Lucas ice cream because it's spicy and I'm a fan of spicy stuff. And this is such a great ice cream. The ice cream is cheap it's not that pricey so you guys should buy it. You don't have to prepare the ice cream or put it in a cone it's just already packaged. and I would definitely buy this again.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
These are pretty good spicy taste good for a hot day i was kinda disappointed it taste better as a candy than ice cream . i would buy again though maybe next time will like better
Selena C.
San Benito, TX
If you love the salsaghetti candy then you can't go wrong with this popsicle taste great just like the candy. I have always been a fan of this especially now during the summer, a tasty treat that will definitely cool you off!
Nancy G.
Holland, MI
I love the candy and the popsicle version is beyond good. I have bought this product once and I will definitely buy again. It is not so much healthy but great as a treat every once in awhile.
Jacky G.
Love these pop sickles! They taste just like the candy which I love as well. It's difficult to find these in my local grocery stores so when I find them I stock up.
Cristina O.
Love this specialy in the summer when the ice cream truck come to the house seen I was a little kid them are really good